Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

04-01-2014

Brasil

3 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo IdeaTab A2109A-F do not turn up

2014-04-01, 17:16 PM

My Lenovo IdeaTab A2109A-F don't turn up. Yesterday I updated the system and as soon as the system was updated, I turned off and leave the tablet connected to the battery charger. Today I pressed the turn on button, but nothing happened. I disconnected, tried to turn on, nothing happened. I connected it again and... nothing... Some idea? 

Answer
Options

1145 Posts

08-30-2012

United States of America

795 Signins

28316 Page Views

• Views: 28316

Re: Lenovo IdeaTab A2109A-F do not turn up

2014-04-02, 4:39 AM

When you connect it to the charger, does the battery percentage display on the tablet?

Are you sure the charger is working and the cable is good?

Assuming yes to both of these, try connecting it to the charger for at least an hour, then try powering it on.  If that doesn't do it, try holding down the power button for at least 30 seconds and see if it does anything.

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

1145 Posts

08-30-2012

United States of America

795 Signins

28316 Page Views

• Views: 28316
  • Message 2 of 4

2014-04-02, 4:39 AM

When you connect it to the charger, does the battery percentage display on the tablet?

Are you sure the charger is working and the cable is good?

Assuming yes to both of these, try connecting it to the charger for at least an hour, then try powering it on.  If that doesn't do it, try holding down the power button for at least 30 seconds and see if it does anything.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

04-01-2014

Brasil

3 Signins

17 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2014-04-09, 12:33 PM

The cable is good, I connected it to a telephone and it worked. Also I  hold on the power button for 30 sec and anything happened. After three days and just before make a call to the Lenovo technical assistance, I tried again turn the power on and the tablet "woke up". I guess maybe the battery overcharged. Since then I connect the tablet only when it requested. 

Options

1 Posts

04-09-2014

colombia

2 Signins

17 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2014-04-09, 19:59 PM

Bueno he tratado de encender mi Tablet pero nada sirve y no funciona. he tratado de comunicarme al numero que sale en la pagina de internet y es una perdida de tiempo, que falta de respeto y responsabilidad.

Nunca le he dado mal uso a mi Tablet, solo dejo de funcionar. y la parecer es imposible contactar a alguien de de Leenovo.

Gracias.

John González R.

Moderator Note; translate.google.com translation of above.  If you wish to post in another language, in the English forums, please provide a translation using web tools if required.  Other language forums can be found by selecting a language from the "Support in other languages" menu at the top right of torum.

Well I tried to turn on my tablet but useless and does not work. I have tried to communicate to the number that appears in the page and internet is a waste of time, lack of respect and responsibility.

I've never given my Tablet misuse, just stopped working. and apparently it is impossible to contact someone Leenovo.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms