Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

06-14-2019

United States of America

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Ideapad 10 stuck on restart loop

2019-06-14, 23:35 PM

Okay I went to check my tablet this morning and it did something it's never done before. It restarted itself. I thought maybe the case it was in might have held the on/off button for to long. So I removed my tablet from the case. It restarts and makes the loud noise then it just goes black. Nothing is on the screen. It just starts vibrating non stop. I somehow was able to get it to stop after almost an hour (I held down the on/off button and the volume up button). Tried plugging it in, vibrates. Try holding down just the on/off button, just vibrates. Looked up for some help. Found a video that seemed helpful at first until it said that the tablet was simple to open. I have been trying over and over and still the tablet stays intact. Tried looking for an external reset button, could not find it at all. More recently today I tried turning it back on by holding down the on/off button. Which surprised me that it did restart and came on for almost a minute before it shut down once more. Then it did it's vibrations and brought up the restart screen (displaying the logo) it did this countless times. I tried asking for help through chat and had no luck. I was waiting forever to get in touch with an actual "agent" and when I did all she said was call a number. Which i did, but it got me absolutely no where. Now I'm getting frustrated. And now I'm here asking for help.

Options

2138 Posts

05-25-2016

India

2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Views: 28049
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 10 stuck on restart loop

2019-06-17, 4:56 AM

wrote:

Okay I went to check my tablet this morning and it did something it's never done before. It restarted itself. I thought maybe the case it was in might have held the on/off button for to long. So I removed my tablet from the case. It restarts and makes the loud noise then it just goes black. Nothing is on the screen. It just starts vibrating non stop. I somehow was able to get it to stop after almost an hour (I held down the on/off button and the volume up button). Tried plugging it in, vibrates. Try holding down just the on/off button, just vibrates. Looked up for some help. Found a video that seemed helpful at first until it said that the tablet was simple to open. I have been trying over and over and still the tablet stays intact. Tried looking for an external reset button, could not find it at all. More recently today I tried turning it back on by holding down the on/off button. Which surprised me that it did restart and came on for almost a minute before it shut down once more. Then it did it's vibrations and brought up the restart screen (displaying the logo) it did this countless times. I tried asking for help through chat and had no luck. I was waiting forever to get in touch with an actual "agent" and when I did all she said was call a number. Which i did, but it got me absolutely no where. Now I'm getting frustrated. And now I'm here asking for help.

Hey,

To turn off the device you can press and hold power button for more than 10 seconds. The cause of the issue could be vary, but most of the time the frequent vibrations are caused due to shortcircuit. Since you have already tried to hard reset I suggest to submit device with service centre.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Options

3 Posts

06-14-2019

United States of America

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 10 stuck on restart loop

2019-06-17, 13:43 PM
I don't have a service center around me.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms