Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

01-30-2021

United States of America

269 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo M10 HD flashes black screen before and after login

2021-02-17, 2:56 AM

If anyone else notices this issue after your M10 HD has a fresh install, then updates apps and starts flashing a black screen just after you login to the device the solution is this: set your screen lock to none, restart your device, then enable your screen lock again and the black screen flash should disappear and the home screen should load right up. Took me forever to find this fix.

If you check the Notifications Log the com.tbsmart.levision will be giving you a Null notification. After resetting the screen lock options the Null value error notification for Levision will no longer appear  and the home screen crash will have been fixed. FYI this problem also occurs after setting up Facial Recognition.

Options

2245 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

253 Signins

22437 Page Views

• Views: 22437
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Lenovo M10 HD flashes black screen before and after login

2021-02-17, 14:18 PM

@ tdbarn wrote:

If anyone else notices this issue after your M10 HD has a fresh install, then updates apps and starts flashing a black screen just before and after you login to the device the solution is this: set your screen lock to none, restart your device, then enable your screen lock again and the black screen flash should disappear and the home screen should load right up. Took me forever to find this fix.

If you check Notifications Log the com.tbsmart.levision will be giving you a Null notification. After resetting the screen lock to none then back to a screen lock the Null value notification for Levision will no longer appear and the home screen crash will have been fixed.

Hello @tdbarn!

Nice to have you here at the Community Forums!

Thanks for sharing this tip!

I'm sure that other users who's also encountering this issue will find this post very useful/helpful.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

5 Posts

01-30-2021

United States of America

269 Signins

155 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2021-02-17, 17:08 PM

After turning on facial recognition I've found the home screen crashes again so currently there seems to be a problem with FR and Levision. Turning off facial recognition is the only solution for now I guess.

Options

5 Posts

01-30-2021

United States of America

269 Signins

155 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2021-02-17, 19:19 PM

Levision is the culprit and seems to be the Lenovo's facial recognition app causing the black screen UI crash on login. Android 10 FR isn't native so Levision is bugged since one of Androids latest update. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms