Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-22-2021

Colombia

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo M10 tablet not connecting to Sony Speaker XB23

2021-07-22, 5:31 AM

Hello,

I have a Lenovo M10 tablet and have been trying to connect it to a speaker SONY XB23 EXTRA BASS Bluetooth. The speaker is parying perfectly with my android Samsung phone and to an iPhone, as well as to a Chrome book. When trying to connect the Lenovo M10 tablet, it does not identify the speaker. 

Can you please advise how I can make the Lenovo tablet to connect via bluetoth to a Sony speaker XB23?

My email address:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Clemencia B.   

Mod edit: Removed email to prevent abuse.

Options

4371 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

353 Signins

33502 Page Views

• Views: 33502
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo M10 tablet not connecting to Sony Speaker XB23

2021-07-22, 13:13 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @ ClemenVicente!

Glad to have you posting here!

Please try restarting both the Tab M10 and your Sony XB23 Extra Bass Bluetooth speaker then test it again.

Try to disconnect all other devices that are currently paired to your Sony XB23 Extra Bass Bluetooth speaker (like your Samsung smartphone and iPhone) then just connect the Lenovo Tab M10 itself and see if it will work.

Also, make sure that the Lenovo Tab M10 isn't connected to any other devices through Bluetooth as well when pairing it to the speaker.

Another thing that we can test here to identify if there's indeed an issue with the Tab M10 is to connect/pair it to other devices or accessories using Bluetooth as well and see if it will pair without any issues.

Please share here your Tab M10's MTM (machine type-model) number as well for us to check its specifications.

It can be seen through the device's label/sticker or its original packaging and does usually have a format of 8********R as an example.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms