UA

31 Signins

127 Page Views

• Views: 127
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30 TB2-X30F Super low microphone volume in VOIP apps

2016-12-05, 2:19 AM

Hi!
I bought Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30 aka Lenovo TB2-X30F few days ago. Everything was fine until i decided to install all the OTA updates. Latest update came with Android 6.0.1. And then i found that microphone doesn't work with VoIP apps anymore. In fact the volume level of built-in mic becomes extremely low while i'm using calls in next apps: Skype/Viber/Hangouts etc. On the other side it works fine while recording video and voice. Voice commands and Shazam works like a charm. So i think it's software issue.
Anyway what do i should do? I've tried to use recovery, disable/configure Dolby, turn off Google voice recognization, checked app permissions. Nothing has changed.
Does Lenovo know about this issue? Don't they going to solve it? Cause I realy dont want to cr4ck my tablet, but I feel like I will be forced to.

Options

919 Posts

07-05-2016

GB

1521 Signins

5917 Page Views

• Views: 5917
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30 TB2-X30F Super low microphone volume in VOIP apps

2016-12-06, 10:13 AM

Hi Capiskas,
Yes i agree that it sounds like you have a software issue, however not with the tablet itself. If the video recording is working correctly then if seems like it is a app softfware issue.
Are all the Updates installed for the App's?
wrote:

Hi!
I bought Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30 aka Lenovo TB2-X30F few days ago. Everything was fine until i decided to install all the OTA updates. Latest update came with Android 6.0.1. And then i found that microphone doesn't work with VoIP apps anymore. In fact the volume level of built-in mic becomes extremely low while i'm using calls in next apps: Skype/Viber/Hangouts etc. On the other side it works fine while recording video and voice. Voice commands and Shazam works like a charm. So i think it's software issue.
Anyway what do i should do? I've tried to use recovery, disable/configure Dolby, turn off Google voice recognization, checked app permissions. Nothing has changed.
Does Lenovo know about this issue? Don't they going to solve it? Cause I realy dont want to cr4ck my tablet, but I feel like I will be forced to.

Options

1 Posts

03-13-2017

PT

2 Signins

31 Page Views

• Views: 31
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30 TB2-X30F Super low microphone volume in VOIP apps

2017-03-13, 15:15 PM

I am having the exact same problems as the original poster. My mic works fine in recording apps and Google Voice search, but my voice is very very faint in Viber and Skype and mobile VoIP. I tested voice in Skype by calling the test number and all was ok, it just doesn't seem to work for calls in VoIP and Viber and Skype! Is there any fix for this as this is a brand new tablet that has android 6!!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete