Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

20 Posts

09-13-2015

Czech Republic

33 Signins

372 Page Views

• Views: 372
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEM/ISSUES

2015-09-19, 7:20 AM

Hi, I use tablet about 14days, but problem is in touch sensitivity. Main screen buttons triangle/home/square I must touch about 2-3-4times to react. When I write some I must very often re-type my words because some touch not respond. Before Tab 2 I use Asus TF101, its old one but without this horrible touch respond.Is any fix or setting to touch screen sensitivity? Its big problem because I dont use keyboard and this is problem on TABLET is not very funny.

LG G2, Asus TF101, Motorola G, Nokia 830, Samsung Tab2
Options

1 Posts

06-20-2016

Finland

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEM/ISSUES

2016-06-20, 20:50 PM

Hi,

I have the same problem on My tab 2 a10-70L. I am using Kitkat. I noticed that screen is working normally when charging battery. Without charging touch screen sensitivy is wery poor and makes this device useless. Any solutions for this problem?

- Kekka

Options

4 Posts

07-01-2016

UK

4 Signins

56 Page Views

• Views: 56
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEM/ISSUES

2016-07-31, 10:21 AM

I have the Tab2 A10-70 and the touch screen is OK when used without a case but once inside the Armor-x waterproof case the screen doesn't respond to touch. I have tried the case with my Nokia Lumia 925 and the phone screen works very well inside the case; it appears the problem is the sensitivity of the A10-70 touch screen. Is there anyway the screen sensitivity can be adjusted??? This is a real shame, I'm otherwise very pleased with the tablet and it has a good GPS module which makes the tablet good for use as a backup marine chart plotter, however it's no use if the screen control can't be used when inside a case. Can anybody help or advise please???

Options

1 Posts

04-05-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEM/ISSUES

2021-04-05, 22:39 PM

Lenovo Tab 2 A10 about 4 years old had to clear cache and delete contacts to get it going again this morning worked the after reload Touchscreen stopped working all suggestions for reset or factory defaults required the touchscreen to take the options totally useless shall I smash it up and buy another make now its trash?!

Surely someone else has had the same problem and fixed this no response touchscreen nonsense. It is in perfect condition hardly ever used convinced it's a software or settings issue.  Can I install a keyboard to input commands?

Are Lenovos really so crappy they cant be fixed!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms