04-05-2016

SI

8 Signins

47 Page Views

• Views: 47
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F Blank screen but sound works

2018-10-17, 16:25 PM

Hy. I've scoured the interner for any kind of anwser but I just can't seem to find any. Me an my GF have the same tablet. I got mine about 1/2 year earlier than her. Mine works fine but hers started acting up yesterday. When I turn on the tablet it turns on but the screen is dark. It glows as if the backlight is on and the sounds chime when it's turned on but the screen just doesn't show an image. The tablet was never dropped and it never sustained any water damage. I opened it up and disconnected and reconnected the battery. It still doesn't work. Is the screen just simply dead or can this be an issue we can resolve? We really don't want to buy a new tablet and a screen replacement on an older model like this just isn't worth the money anymore really.

Options

948 Posts

01-04-2018

US

514 Signins

6531 Page Views

• Views: 6531
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F Blank screen but sound works

2018-10-17, 19:44 PM
Did you check that the connector between the board and screen was secured? It's different obviously, but I had an iPad that acted up with the screen, it worked again after I dropped it 5 feet onto concrete (while the case was still on it). Not recommending it, but it could be a last resort.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms