Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

01-14-2019

United States of America

9 Signins

156 Page Views

• Views: 156
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Tab M10: Amazon Apps Won't Install & App Icons Disappear From Home Screen on Restart or Sleep/Wake

2020-03-17, 3:16 AM

I'm helping someone set up a brand new M10 tablet, just out of the box. We've run into two problems that I can't figure out how to fix.

1. No Amazon apps will install from the play store. Specifically the one I need most is Amazon Prime Video. I've tried clearing caches, restarting, etc. and nothing has worked. The system says it's updated to the latest version. Part of the reason for this tablet is to watch Prime content, and so far that's proving impossible.

2. A lot (but not all?) of the apps I want kept on the home screen just disappear as soon as the screen fades/sleeps and is woken back up, or if the tablet is restarted. Why is this happening and how do I get them to stay where they're supposed to? I've never had this problem before with any tablet, Lenovo or otherwise.

I'm at my wits end & about to just return the tablet. Any kind of help with this would be appreciated. If more info is needed, just tell me what and I'm happy to post it.

I could seriously use some help.

Options

1 Posts

04-02-2020

Spain

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Lenovo Tab M10: Amazon Apps Won't Install & App Icons Disappear From Home Screen on Restart or Sleep/Wake

2020-04-02, 14:10 PM
I have the same problem. I got the tablet fory mother and I'm trying to set it up for her and the same things are happening to me. where you able to fix it? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Options

8 Posts

02-01-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 3 of 3

Lenovo Tab M10: Amazon Apps Won't Install & App Icons Disappear From Home Screen on Restart or Sleep/Wake

2021-02-01, 23:28 PM
I just got an NOS (new old stock) 1st gen M10, brand spankin' new out of the box, and the same problem is happening... I set up the home screen and all of the icons go away on their own. This OBVIOUSLY has been a problem for a lot of people for a long time, and it seems Lenovo has done NOTHING about it?? Is it actually an Android problem? Has ANYONE figured this issue out yet???
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)