Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

21 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

34 Signins

170 Page Views

• Views: 170
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F bubbles?

2021-01-17, 20:32 PM

So I tried to do some research on this and according to the internet that bubbles didn't come out until Android 11 well what are those little notifications at the bottom of my screen that kind of look like an oblong bubble now they stay there way too long like they don't go away it stays there forever and ever and ever and ever and ever I've turned them off into developer mode I can't take a screenshot of it because it's impossible try to several times does anybody know if there's a way to get rid of them completely or do I have to root it

Sincerely

C4 fixes everything

Options

2317 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

256 Signins

22722 Page Views

• Views: 22722
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F bubbles?

2021-01-18, 14:33 PM

@ Larsony wrote:

So I tried to do some research on this and according to the internet that bubbles didn' come out until Android 11 well what are those little notifications at the bottom of my screen that kind of look like an oblong bubble now they stay there way too long like they don' go away it stays there forever and ever and ever and ever and ever I' turned them off into developer mode I can' take a screenshot of it because it' impossible try to several times does anybody know if there' a way to get rid of them completely or do I have to root it

Sincerely

C4 fixes everything

Hi @Larsony!

Glad to have you here!

Are you referring to the item that's in the picture below? If yes, it might be the Lenovo Entertainment app that you're referring to. 

It can be disabled by tapping and holding into an empty space anywhere on the screen to open Home Settings.

Under Home Settings, there's an option in there wherein you can disable the Lenovo Entertainment app. Once disabled or turned off, go back to the home screen and it should be removed by then.

You may also check this previous post to see more details about it. 

Or you may click this link instead to see more steps on how you can enable on-screen navigation bar and disable hardware buttons.

If that's not the item that you're referring to, please try to take a picture of what exactly that you're seeing on the Tab M10 by using a different device or by posting a short video clip of the Tab M10 itself while in use wherein the item/bubble itself is visible.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

21 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

34 Signins

170 Page Views

• Views: 170
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F bubbles?

2021-02-03, 21:40 PM
I'm sorry I was doing stuff take care of my grandma full time no I meant like a tablet there's notifications and they just seem to stay there forever I don't know why I can't take a picture of it because it goes away too quickly I think I figured it out it was the adapter notification setting or the bubble setting and developer options and I don't want to hear or don't be there unless you know what you're doing I know what I'm doing I just wondering why they stayed there forever thank you
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms