Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

20 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

30 Signins

145 Page Views

• Views: 145
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F sd

2021-02-03, 21:38 PM

Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) TB-X606F ZA5T0285US Tablet 

I literally cannot find anywhere what type of SD card is the best for this is the XC the HD etc I had a 32 gig micro center class 10 and it just stopped working one day for some reason that protects it didn't find it anymore which is BS by the way anybody have any idea no I'm not looking for a lot I just kind of said that I can barely put anything on here

SanDisk Kingston micro center that's it or maybe Sony but  those are expensive

Options

1841 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

234 Signins

20317 Page Views

• Views: 20317
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F sd

2021-02-03, 22:11 PM

@ Larsony wrote:

Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) TB-X606F ZA5T0285US Tablet 

I literally cannot find anywhere what type of SD card is the best for this is the XC the HD etc I had a 32 gig micro center class 10 and it just stopped working one day for some reason that protects it didn' find it anymore which is BS by the way anybody have any idea no I' not looking for a lot I just kind of said that I can barely put anything on here

SanDisk Kingston micro center that' it or maybe Sony but  those are expensive

Hello @Larsony!

Glad to have you here!

Have you already tried to test a different SD card to the Tab M10 FHD Plus?

And does the SD card works on other devices?

Upon checking through the device's specifications, it can use MicroSD card up to 256GB (FAT32) and up to 1TB if it's formatted to exFAT.

As for the brand of SD card, it will be entirely up to you to decide on which of those you'll be using for the device itself.

It would be advisable to read/check reviews of each item first so that you'll have a reference of which brand(s) will cater your needs.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms