Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

22 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

35 Signins

175 Page Views

• Views: 175
  • Message 1 of 7

Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F

2021-03-31, 18:31 PM

everyonce in a while i will get a vertical line on the middle of my screen that is red and black

it flashes so i cant screen shot it 

what is wrong 

Options

2350 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

258 Signins

22912 Page Views

• Views: 22912
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus TB-X606F

2021-03-31, 18:41 PM

Hello @ Larsony!

Thanks for posting here at the Community Forums!

When did this started to happen?

Are you also seeing the vertical line when the machine is booting up or when turned on?

Try to turn OFF/ON the Tab M10 FHD Plus first and see if the line will still appear.

Also, check if there's an available update to the device, please click this link to see the steps on how it can be updated.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

22 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

35 Signins

175 Page Views

• Message 3 of 7

2021-03-31, 18:44 PM

does it after its been on and it is updated

Screenshot_2021-03-31-13-38-38-321.jpeg
Options

2350 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

258 Signins

22912 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2021-04-01, 20:57 PM

@ Larsony wrote:

does it after its been on and it is updated

Thanks for the update @ Larsony!

You may also drain the Tab M10's FHD Plus's battery then charge it back and turn it on again to see if the line will still be visible.

If it does, you may proceed in performing a factory reset to the tablet to see if it will get the job done.

Please note that this step will erase all data, make sure to back them up first before proceeding.

Click this link to see the steps on how to perform a factory reset.

Should the steps above didn't worked, you may bring the Tab M10 FHD Plus to any local service providers near your area so that it can be inspected on their end especially if it's a possible hardware concern that might require repairs for it to work/function properly again.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

22 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

35 Signins

175 Page Views

• Message 5 of 7

2021-04-11, 17:28 PM

Thank you for the reply I know how to do a factory reset I've done all this updates it hasn't done it as much but I'm pretty sure from the search I did on Google that there was a few people if not a lot of people that had the same problem or even worse

But oh boy how I wish I could bring it to a certified repair center because they're only 3 hours away not doing that it's not worth my time or money I live in a small town in the middle of Iowa the closest one is I believe Omaha that's a three and a half hour drive not worth my time like I said thank you though I guess I'm going to upgrade my warranty or see what happens

Options

2350 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

258 Signins

22912 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2021-04-13, 15:51 PM

@ Larsony wrote:

Thank you for the reply I know how to do a factory reset I' done all this updates it hasn' done it as much but I' pretty sure from the search I did on Google that there was a few people if not a lot of people that had the same problem or even worse

But oh boy how I wish I could bring it to a certified repair center because they' only 3 hours away not doing that it' not worth my time or money I live in a small town in the middle of Iowa the closest one is I believe Omaha that' a three and a half hour drive not worth my time like I said thank you though I guess I' going to upgrade my warranty or see what happens

Thanks for responding @ Larsony!

You may get in touch with our Lenovo phone/technical support instead at 877-453-6686 and provide them your device's details (serial number) so that they can provide further recommendations and for them to check its warranty entitlement as well if it's still in warranty.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

22 Posts

10-11-2020

United States of America

35 Signins

175 Page Views

• Message 7 of 7

2021-04-13, 16:43 PM

Well unless your website's lying to me it is registered lol and it says it has a warranty for another 289 🙄days or whatever it is and if it does get worse I will

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms