Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

02-16-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 15

Lenovo Tab M10 HD app problems

2021-02-16, 19:12 PM

Hello,

I have an issue with apps just closing, I do not get any error message or anything.  I will be in the middle of a game and it closes, I go to open it and it is as if I just launched the game for the first time.  I have also had a different issue where I launch a game and it just gets stuck at the intro screen.  I will then have to proceed to kill it, and relaunch before it will get past the intro screen.  I have only really played 4 games on this as I am afraid others will be unplayable with these issues.

The games that I have the same issue with are as follows:  Animation Throwdown, Dynasty Scrolls, FFBE War of the visions, Futurama: Worlds of tomorrow.  I came from an FireTab 8 without issue so this is pretty frustrating to say the least.  Just to be clear I have the same issue with all these games as mentioned above.  There is one other app that I use regularly without any issues and that is HULU. 

I have the TB-X306F, on build TB-X306F_S100076_200926_BMP.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Options

2029 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

242 Signins

21232 Page Views

• Views: 21232
  • Message 2 of 15

Re:Lenovo Tab M10 HD app problems

2021-02-16, 20:30 PM

@ Steve0000 wrote:

Hello,

I have an issue with apps just closing, I do not get any error message or anything.  I will be in the middle of a game and it closes, I go to open it and it is as if I just launched the game for the first time.  I have also had a different issue where I launch a game and it just gets stuck at the intro screen.  I will then have to proceed to kill it, and relaunch before it will get past the intro screen.  I have only really played 4 games on this as I am afraid others will be unplayable with these issues.

The games that I have the same issue with are as follows:  Animation Throwdown, Dynasty Scrolls, FFBE War of the visions, Futurama: Worlds of tomorrow.  I came from an FireTab 8 without issue so this is pretty frustrating to say the least.  Just to be clear I have the same issue with all these games as mentioned above.  There is one other app that I use regularly without any issues and that is HULU. 

I have the TB-X306F, on build TB-X306F_S100076_200926_BMP.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Welcome to the Community Forums @Steve0000!

Nice to have you here!

Does this also happens when using other apps or playing other games aside from the games that you have mentioned here?

Also, does this happens as well when doing other activities using the Tab M10 HD like watching videos etc.?

Please check first if there's an available updates for those games through the My games & apps section of Google Play store as well as for the Tab M10 HD.

Also, try to download and play other game titles aside from those mentioned above to see if you'll be experiencing the same issue.

Should the issue still persists even when not playing games at all and there's no available updates for those games, you may perform a factory reset to the Tab M10 HD.

Please take note that this step will erase all data that's saved to the device so make sure to back them up first before performing the step.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

7 Posts

02-16-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 3 of 15

2021-02-17, 12:43 PM

@Adriel_lenovo That was not the response I was hoping for..  I am not going to spend time resetting tablet and setting it back up.  This is a brand new tablet that should not be having these issues.  Is there nothing else I can do?  Yes I watch hulu for an extended period of time without any issue.  I am also not going to put anymore games on this tables as the 4 games I do play all behave the same way.  If there is nothing left to try I will be returning this and going with a different tablet.

Thanks

Options

2029 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

242 Signins

21232 Page Views

• Message 4 of 15

2021-02-17, 14:06 PM

@ Steve0000 wrote:

@Adriel_lenovo That was not the response I was hoping for..  I am not going to spend time resetting tablet and setting it back up.  This is a brand new tablet that should not be having these issues.  Is there nothing else I can do?  Yes I watch hulu for an extended period of time without any issue.  I am also not going to put anymore games on this tables as the 4 games I do play all behave the same way.  If there is nothing left to try I will be returning this and going with a different tablet.

Thanks

Thanks for responding @Steve0000!

Does the games that you're referring to also encounters the same issue when playing it on other device(s)?

Were you able to check if there's an available update for the games/apps and the device as well?

If it only happens when playing them using the Tab M10 HD, you may try to uninstall/reinstall them on the device and launch it again.

Also, you may connect the Tab M10 HD to a different Wi-Fi network to test as well especially if those games requires Wi-Fi to be played just to isolate if there's also a concern with the game(s) servers.

Should the above steps didn't get the job done and this only happens when playing those said games and the Tab M10 HD works fine when using other apps or doing other activities, it would be advisable as well to contact the support team of said games to have this be reported so that they can check it furthermore on their end as it could be that there might be a game server issue or compatibility concern that you're experiencing should you don't want to proceed with the factory reset.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

7 Posts

02-16-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 5 of 15

2021-02-17, 14:45 PM

@Adriel_lenovo I have a pixel 5 that all these games run perfect on without any issues on the same network.  No there is no updates for any of these apps.  I can certainly reach out to the developers. 

Options

2029 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

242 Signins

21232 Page Views

• Message 6 of 15

2021-02-17, 14:52 PM

Thanks for the update @Steve0000!

You may get the app supports contact details by opening or searching for the app itself and look for the "Developer contact" button/option in Google Play store or by directly writing a review to the app page itself.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Options

7 Posts

02-16-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 7 of 15

2021-02-18, 17:18 PM

@Adriel_lenovo 

So while waiting for the developers to reply, I bit the bullet and and did a factory reset..  I regret doing so as now things are worse.  The games are crashing more frequently, I can no longer watch hulu and to top it off other apps are crashing now that were not before.  I made sure apps and tablet are up to date, and like I said things are worse.  Please let me know if there are other things that I can try.  I am really doubtful that it is the apps that are the issue.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled hulu and it is not working.  It now will just load the episode for a few minuets then error out.  Frustrating to say the least, as it sits I have an expensive paper weight sitting on my desk.

Options

2029 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

242 Signins

21232 Page Views

• Message 8 of 15

2021-02-19, 21:43 PM

Thanks for the update @Steve0000!

Try download and install the Rescue and Smart Assistant tool using a Windows PC/laptop to re-flash the software again then setup the device without restoring any data/files from the Google Drive cloud storage then test its performance again.

Should the issue still persists, it would be advisable to have the Tab M10 HD be brought to any local service providers near your area for them to inspect it as this may seem a possible hardware concern that might require repairs for it to work/function properly again.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Options

3 Posts

02-20-2021

France

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 9 of 15

2021-02-21, 14:37 PM

I just bought February 19 2020 a m10+ and I can't see videos with mycanal molotov or orange tv Netflix is the only one that works. Is android 10 guilty? What can I do to make it better? Thanks. 

Options

7 Posts

02-16-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 10 of 15

2021-02-23, 13:44 PM

@Adriel_lenovo I noticed this is for Motorola devices, is that going to matter as this a lenovo device?  Also I will do this and update the ticket as to if this worked or not.

Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms