Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-28-2021

Slovakia

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Tab p11 automatic dark mode

2021-02-28, 12:09 PM

Hi,

I use Lenovo Tab p11 with Android 10. I set the dark theme automatically from sunset to sunrise. Does not work. Where is the problem?

Options

3492 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

312 Signins

28902 Page Views

• Views: 28902
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Lenovo Tab p11 automatic dark mode

2021-03-01, 15:47 PM

@ adam 71 wrote:

Hi,

I use Lenovo Tab p11 with Android 10. I set the dark theme automatically from sunset to sunrise. Does not work. Where is the problem?

Welcome to the Community Forums adam 71!

Great to have you here!

Check first if there's an available update to your Tab P11 and download/install it to the device.

Also, check if there are available updates in the My games & apps section of the apps that you have on the Tab P11 through the Google Play store.

You may also try checking if the Dark theme on your device is set to Always on in Developer options.

To check that, go to: Settings > About Device/Tablet > Tap the build number 7 times to enable/access Developer options then search for Night mode (Developer options) > Always Turn off then test it again.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

02-28-2021

Slovakia

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 3 of 6

2021-03-03, 16:51 PM

Hi,

even then it doesn't work.

Options

3492 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

312 Signins

28902 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-03-03, 20:45 PM

Thanks for the update @ adam 71!

Please proceed in performing a factory reset to your Tab P11 instead.

Make sure to back up the files that you have on the device first since this step will erase all data that's stored in it.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

03-07-2021

Slovakia

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-03-07, 13:41 PM

Hi,

It helped.  Well thank you.  

But I had to do it twice.  In the first case, after downloading the backup, I started delivering the optimization of the set device, and then it no longer worked.  I have no idea when or why.  In the second case, I made the settings gradually.  When I changed the basic screen settings, I always restarted the tablet.  The same goes for setting up tablet features.  I suspect the problem was that the device administrators collided with each other.  For example, Antivirus and Smart Launcher.  Now I have Antivirus as administrator and Launcher disabled administrator.  I don't want to try it anymore, in case I have to do a factory reset again.  

I am logged in under a new nickname.  I don't know why it didn't sign me in to my account.  She kept asking me for a new registration.  More precisely logged in, but I can't see my details.  He will ask me for a new registration, after filling in the message the nickname already exists.

Options

3492 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

312 Signins

28902 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-03-08, 21:14 PM

@ Adam 71-1 wrote:

Hi,

It helped.  Well thank you.  

But I had to do it twice.  In the first case, after downloading the backup, I started delivering the optimization of the set device, and then it no longer worked.  I have no idea when or why.  In the second case, I made the settings gradually.  When I changed the basic screen settings, I always restarted the tablet.  The same goes for setting up tablet features.  I suspect the problem was that the device administrators collided with each other.  For example, Antivirus and Smart Launcher.  Now I have Antivirus as administrator and Launcher disabled administrator.  I don' want to try it anymore, in case I have to do a factory reset again.  

I am logged in under a new nickname.  I don' know why it didn' sign me in to my account.  She kept asking me for a new registration.  More precisely logged in, but I can' see my details.  He will ask me for a new registration, after filling in the message the nickname already exists.

Thanks for the update @ Adam 71-1!

It's great to know that the issue's been sorted out now, good job!

Feel free to post here again anytime at the Community Forums.

Hope this helps you out.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms