Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

16 Posts

03-03-2012

canada

16 Signins

142 Page Views

• Views: 142
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo contacts

2012-05-09, 23:07 PM

Has anyone had any success in reaching Lenovo upper management for the tablets. I am finding sales and support useless. Every one has a different version of what is going on, basically no answer to my questions. I am not looking for new operating system only updates that the USA has to fix some of the problems with the tablet ( I do not mean getting ics) the usb host cable and some of the other accessories that have been released to a selected few. 

Lenovo has made a good product it is really too bad they will not support it, but by the looks of this forum we all know this.

Options

95 Posts

04-13-2012

USA

390 Signins

2291 Page Views

• Views: 2291
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo contacts

2012-05-11, 19:06 PM
Mark (Lenovo Employee) here at the forums has been pretty receptive and appears to be representing our interests (and complaints) with Lenovo. He's given us a timeline for ICS release and at least some of us have been able to receive the USB host cable. I'm hoping he comes back to the USB host thread because it's been a month or two since most of us ordered them.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms