Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-06-2021

Estonia

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo tablet on reboot loop

2021-04-06, 13:37 PM

Hi! 
I have a lenovo S6000L Tablet (S6000L-F) - Type Z0AN

Have not used it for about 4 years

and when I tried to power it up its on an infinite reboot loop. 
I have tried to clear all data/factory reset and cache but it does not seem to work. 
Before it was looping on the Lenovo logo screen. 

I know my tablet is old but I really really need to use it. Can you please help or am I totally hecked? 
Best regards, 

K

Options

1989 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

240 Signins

21027 Page Views

• Views: 21027
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo tablet on reboot loop

2021-04-06, 15:07 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @ K.Rmn!

Thanks for posting here!

You may try downloading the Rescue and Smart Assistant tool using a Windows PC/laptop and reflash the Lenovo S6000L Tablet to see if it will work.

It can be downloaded through this link.

Should the S6000L Tablet isn't listed on the devices that can be reflashed in the Rescue and Smart Assistant tool, it would be advisable to have it be brought to any local service providers near your area so that they can inspect it as this may seem to be a possible hardware concern that might require repairs for it to work/function properly again especially that the S6000L Tablet still keeps on rebooting even if a factory reset has been already made.

Make sure to contact them first to inquire about their store/repair policy when it comes to out of warranty devices.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo
Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms