Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

08-10-2015

OX27SN

7 Signins

46 Page Views

• Views: 46
  • Message 1 of 3

Operating Windows on Tablet

2015-08-10, 10:56 AM

I have an old Yoga 10in Tablet OS: Android 4.2 and would like to run Windows programs such as UCLB Logo, Crocodile Clips, Arduino and PicAxe. Is i use Window 7 [10] on my main machine.

Is it possible to load my Windows 7 to the Lenovo tablet and replace the touch screen features with my bluetooth mouse?

Richard

Options

3 Posts

08-10-2015

United States

5 Signins

82 Page Views

• Views: 82
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Operating Windows on Tablet

2015-08-12, 18:46 PM

I'm not sure you can get windows 7 for your Yoga, but there are apps that you can download on your tablet to remotely access your desktop. Google has Chrome remote desktop, but I don't know how that works. I use one called Splashtop that you can download from Google play, and it works very well. You would be able to do everything you do on your computer on your tablet. If you did use a remote desktop app, I'm relatively sure the Bluetooth mouse would work, because I always use my Bluetooth keyboard and it works. Hope this helps.

Options

3 Posts

08-10-2015

OX27SN

7 Signins

46 Page Views

• Views: 46
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Operating Windows on Tablet

2015-08-13, 8:35 AM

Many thanks for your advice, which I shall certainly try to install. Unfortunately, I also need to use my tablet away from an internet wi-fi connection for some school projects and clearly this would be a problem. Best wishes and thanks again for your attention Richard

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms