Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

05-21-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 6

P11 Charging...SUPER finicky!!!

2021-06-20, 22:35 PM

I left for a two-week long work trip and accidentally left my P11 charger at home. I've tried charging the, now dead, P11 with my Macbook Pro charger, my Google Pixel charger, with different USB-C cables...and NOTHING works. Is it just me?

Options

4518 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

359 Signins

34302 Page Views

• Views: 34302
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:P11 Charging...SUPER finicky!!!

2021-06-21, 12:58 PM

Hello @ anthemwild!

Thanks for posting here at the Community Forums!

Upon checking through the Tab P11's specifications, its does have the specifications of 10V/2A for its Charging Adapter which also includes USB Type-C™ Charging Cable.

As for other chargers that you've used, it seems that they aren't compatible with the Tab P11 itself that is why it cannot charge the machine itself even when it's plugged for like 1 or 2 hours.

With this, we would suggest to try visiting any local tech shops or stores near your area to get a replacement adapter that you can use to charge the Tab P11.

Make sure to inquire first if the charger that they're selling/offering is fully compatible with the Tab P11 itself.

You may check the Tab P11's complete specifications by the way through this link.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Options

5 Posts

05-21-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 3 of 6

2021-06-21, 13:12 PM

Thank you Adriel!

I just spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to find a list of local retailers on your website...can't seem to find anything. Would you mind sharing that link with me please?

Thanks!

Options

4518 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

359 Signins

34302 Page Views

• Views: 34302
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-06-21, 16:55 PM

@ anthemwild wrote:

Thank you Adriel!

I just spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to find a list of local retailers on your website...can' seem to find anything. Would you mind sharing that link with me please?

Thanks!

Thanks for responding @ anthemwild!

You may try getting in touch with our Lenovo Sales to inquire if they do have the P11's adapter/charger in stock on their end.

Please click on this link to get their contact details.

Aside from that, you may also use this other link to see some stores to inquire for the same item.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Options

5 Posts

05-13-2021

Canada

9 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-06-25, 12:27 PM

My Lenovo charger included with the P11 is a multi-voltage and wattage charger. 

It indicates 5V at 3.0 Amp, 15 watts,

10V at 2.0 Amp, 20 watts

12v at 1.6 Amps, 20 watts

Usually, with these chargers, they are capable of providing any of the output types shown on the label.  I believe the P11 "likes" the 10V at 2.0 Amp for fast charging, so when it detects a charger with those specs it will use them, however, almost all USB charging systems also offer the 5.0 V, usually at 2-3 Amps, since that is the standard. To my knowledge the P11 should be able to charge using that standard, however, the charging process will be fairly slow.

It would be unusual for a USB charged device to not be compatible with the 5.0V 2 Amp.

Options

1 Posts

06-26-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-06-26, 12:17 PM

@ Artfully wrote: rapidfs

My Lenovo charger included with the P11 is a multi-voltage and wattage charger. 

It indicates 5V at 3.0 Amp, 15 watts,

10V at 2.0 Amp, 20 watts

12v at 1.6 Amps, 20 watts

Usually, with these chargers, they are capable of providing any of the output types shown on the label.  I believe the P11 "likes" the 10V at 2.0 Amp for fast charging, so when it detects a charger with those specs it will use them, however, almost all USB charging systems also offer the 5.0 V, usually at 2-3 Amps, since that is the standard. To my knowledge the P11 should be able to charge using that standard, however, the charging process will be fairly slow.

It would be unusual for a USB charged device to not be compatible with the 5.0V 2 Amp.

Great post and thank you for sharing. I was considering that option and found this post so changed my opinion.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms