Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

03-26-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 421 of 485

Re:Don't upgrade Tab M10 FHD Plus to Android 10 - problems.

2021-03-26, 12:50 PM

@Ala_Lenovo 

Issue encountered:

I'm on the latest TB-X606F-S300130_210122_BMP rom and M10 FHD Plus:

1.  Sling TV app is working but video is choppy and stutters which makes it unwatchable.  Also when the eye protection on or color gamut /correction is set to another it leads to black screen and just audio on Sling TV app and Disney+.  I'm not sure if has something to do the video drivers. 

2. Still no HD movies with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video even Widevine is at L1.   

3. Notification light not working, only lighting up when charging. 

Hope this issues can also be address soon.   Other than that it is much more stable ROM for me.  Thanks for your help.

Options

2021-03-26, 14:25 PM

Hi all.

Registered here just to add that I also face lack of HD playback within Netflix app despite security level L1, apps are getting killed in the background which is a little frustrating and the overall usage experience is not fully smooth despite decent hardware.

I'm uploading a screenshot of my tablet specifications.

Screenshot_2021-03-26-16-21-29-560.jpeg
Options

4 Posts

03-26-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 423 of 485

2021-03-26, 15:11 PM

@ hellenicsun wrote:

Hi all.

Registered here just to add that I also face lack of HD playback within Netflix app despite security level L1, apps are getting killed in the background which is a little frustrating and the overall usage experience is not fully smooth despite decent hardware.

I' uploading a screenshot of my tablet specifications.

What helped me to stop the force closing was to do a hard reset.  Pressing button and the volume up and down together.  It will boot in the recovery and scroll down to wipe factory reset then wipe cache and reboot.  It will reset to factory setting.  Since then the apps the force closed before stopped.  I am not sure if you are having the same issue but I hope this will help.  

Options

2021-03-26, 15:13 PM

@ B!T0Y wrote:

@ hellenicsun wrote:

Hi all.

I' uploading a screenshot of my tablet specifications.

What helped me to stop the force closing was to do a hard reset.  Pressing button and the volume up and down together.  It will boot in the recovery and scroll down to wipe factory reset then wipe cache and reboot.  It will reset to factory setting.  Since then the apps the force closed before stopped.  I am not sure if you are having the same issue but I hope this will help.  

TBH, I would like to avoid that. But, I'll keep the solution in mind. Thank you.

Options

1 Posts

03-27-2021

Germany

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 425 of 485

2021-03-27, 16:59 PM

I'm also having issues with the latest Android 10.

Widgets don't refresh. That's really a Show Stopper. ☹️

Lenovo TB-X606F

TB-X606F_S300130_210122_BMP

Help from Lenovo would be highly appreciated. I already think about returning the Tablet.

Options

1 Posts

03-30-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 426 of 485

2021-03-30, 3:12 AM

Is anyone else having issues with USB OTG function on the latest ROM? My Apple USB-C DAC is not recognized as even being connected. My Creative Soundblaster G3 powers on but will not output audio. This is incredibly troubling as the onboard sound device is not clean or strong enough to drive my preferred headphones.

Edit: I managed to find some adapters and it (the Apple dongle) works with a USC-C OTG cable sitting between the tablet and the dongle. It's not a pretty solution but at least this + USB Audio Player Pro drives my headphones. I think it's time to just get a Bluetooth DAC/amp to bypass this mess. 

Options

2021-03-30, 6:55 AM

Yes I have. Tried connecting an external drive but it never worked. 

Connected it to another android phone, worked flawlessly. 

Options

2021-03-31, 12:31 PM

I suppose you all got the latest firmware update (I got mine yesterday afternoon).

The issue with Netflix streaming on SD only remains. DRM Info app says Widevine is L1 but Netflix app, L3.

I believe it's up to Lenovo to get in touch with Netflix and ask them to support the device/ chipset.

Options

4 Posts

03-26-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 429 of 485

2021-03-31, 13:24 PM

@ hellenicsun wrote:

I suppose you all got the latest firmware update (I got mine yesterday afternoon).

The issue with Netflix streaming on SD only remains. DRM Info app says Widevine is L1 but Netflix app, L3.

I believe it' up to Lenovo to get in touch with Netflix and ask them to support the device/ chipset.

What is the latest firmware update you are using?  Did you get it through OTA or LMSA?  Amazon prime video still plays at SD quality in my experience.  Im running the latest 300177 firmware update.  Is the eye protection also got fixed?  Coz it causes black screen when it is turned on with peacock, sling and disney plus app.  Thanks.  

Options

2021-03-31, 14:49 PM

OTA.

TB-X606F_S300177_210304_BMP

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms