Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-04-2017

Bosnia and Herzegovina

1 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 1 of 1

Tab2 A7 20 connect to LAN

2017-07-04, 12:02 PM

Dear Sirs,

I'm proud owner of Lenovo Tab2 A7 20 tablet and I think it is nice device for its value. I bought it because I started to study making mobile web sites and application, so this tablet is some kind of testing device. On my PC is Apache web server, MySQL, PHP running environment and that is development machine. As you know PC does not support touch abilities and events as tablet does and due that I need to connect on some way these two devices. I tried to connect them by modifycation of WiFi network thru Advanced option but it sometime works nice, sometime not, like WiFi feature of tablet after long "sleep" forget settings and I must repat all and switch on/off WiFi in order to get it work! It's frustrating and takes time, so I planned to buy OTG adapter miniUSB-to-USB and then to Ethernet adapter or some kind of miniUSB-to-Ethernet directly. Does this device support it and what is name of such device?

Or, if it is possible, does nabody know how to connect these computer and tablet in order to test my pages and applications? Thanks in advance.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms