Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-30-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Wake/Sleep Function with Case

2020-11-30, 19:19 PM

My M10 Plus FHD will not respond to case closure on the two that I have bought.  Feel bad that they think case was at fault and gave me new one.  I know from my A10 that it works with a Finite case but this one won't.  Don't think there is any display or security setting to affect this and have looked at every possible setting.  Don't see simple contact procedure to open a ticket and ask the Lenovo Support.

UPDATE:  There is no Lenovo Support.  Their solution was an automated instruction on how to return my M10 Plus at MY expense even though I've only had it a few days.  Should have at least give me some answer and suggested the return.  Acer support for my laptop was astounding as they paid for my returning the laptop 3 times for an issue they tried to fix but always got someone to talk to and they would skip the normal script. 

Options

49 Posts

06-25-2020

France

34 Signins

310 Page Views

• Views: 310
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Wake/Sleep Function with Case

2020-12-01, 10:36 AM

Since Android 10 update, wake / sleep fonction is KO. We are waiting a fix for that problem and for other bugs...

Since nobody from Lenovo is answering here we are waiting in the dark. In fact we are hoping more than waiting...

Options

32 Posts

12-20-2015

Greece

69 Signins

486 Page Views

• Views: 486
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-12-06, 2:31 AM

if your only issue is with the case, a factory reset will solve your problem.

There are other things though we're still waiting to get fixed by a new firmware as there is no other way.. 

Options

2 Posts

11-30-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-12-27, 1:34 AM

Just got a Lenovo update (12242020) and it fixed the sleep function when folio case is closed.  I let Finite who made the covers I tried aware that it was my tablet's fault.  Now if I could only make the old style navigation stay on screen.  Sweeping up whenever I need it is very annoying.  Tried other gestures and found the others more so.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms