SA

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

cannot connect to any Wi-Fi network, Lenovo Tab M10

2020-09-16, 8:51 AM

Hi guys,

I have a real issue with my new tab (Lenovo Tab M10), I couldn't connect to different networks. When I click on the network it says "connecting" then "Saved" and later says "inactive" !!!!

This steps happens with different networks regardless of whether the passwords is correct or not!!

I wish find the solution here, pls

Thank you,,,

Options

865 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

106 Signins

4991 Page Views

• Views: 4991
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:cannot connect to any Wi-Fi network, Lenovo Tab M10

2020-09-16, 9:26 AM

@ TRNW wrote:

Hi guys,

I have a real issue with my new tab (Lenovo Tab M10), I couldn't connect to different networks. When I click on the network it says "connecting" then "Saved" and later says "inactive" !!!!

This steps happens with different networks regardless of whether the passwords is correct or not!!

I wish find the solution here, pls

Thank you,,,

Hi there TRNW,

There's not much troubleshooting one can do with tablets unfortunately, just like phones. So here is the three steps that you can try to see if it fixes the issue:

Network Reset of the Device

Firmware/System Update

If the firmware update does not solve the issue, try a factory reset of the device.

Factory Reset

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

2 Posts

09-16-2020

SA

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:cannot connect to any Wi-Fi network, Lenovo Tab M10

2020-09-16, 19:23 PM

Thank you for your try, still I cannot connect to Wi-Fi networks. see below screenshots, this is what happened if I click on any network whether the password correct or not

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete