Options

2 Posts

02-20-2017

US

7 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 2

made some changes to tablet and now i cannot us key board to login ,wants voice command which doesnt

2017-02-20, 16:05 PM

I tried hard boot power/volume down and it just goes to a option list of factorykit test with options of full test pcba test and itme test?  I just want to complwetely wipe and start over . Any suggestions are appreciated

Solved! See the solution
Options

298 Posts

01-16-2017

GB

118 Signins

4119 Page Views

• Views: 4119
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: made some changes to tablet and now i cannot us key board to login ,wants voice command which do

2017-02-21, 9:39 AM

Hi fastash,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!

What tablet are you using?

If you're looking to just completey wipe your device, then follow the instructions below (assuming you're on Android).

Note: Some setting may vary depending on the age of the tablet.
  • Go to Settings  > Backup & reset
  • Touch Factory data reset
  • Touch Reset tablet
  • If your tablet is password protected, you'll be prompted to enter your Pattern, PIN or Password
  • Touch Erase everything to confirm

Alternatively, follow these steps:

Press and hold the power button and the plus volume. You will need to continue holding this until you feel a vibration. Once this happens release the power button but carry on holding the plus volume key. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark. Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it. Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Let us know how you get on!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete