Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

09-03-2018

Germany

2 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 3

unsuccessful speaker repair, now neither live chat nor support via mail available.

2018-09-03, 19:06 PM

I've sent in my Tab4 10 Plus because it sounds like 1 speaker is connected in inverse polarity (my brother has the same tablet and does not suffer from these typical "sound effects").

So I've started live chat and sent in the tablet. Now I have it back and the issue is still present (a software problem was diagnosed and a software reset made...).

So I wanted to write a mail, but mail support is not available. Same for live-chat now, one and a half week later.

What can I do now to get a proper hardware fix (I was, and now I am even more sure that it is hardware and not software related)?

Options

36 Posts

08-17-2017

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

37 Signins

440 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 440
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: unsuccessful speaker repair, now neither live chat nor support via mail available.

2018-09-03, 19:12 PM
I find that phone is the quickest option, quote the case number for your previous repair so you don't get sent through the 'its probably software' loop again
Options

3 Posts

09-03-2018

Germany

2 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: unsuccessful speaker repair, now neither live chat nor support via mail available.

2018-09-03, 19:42 PM

You're probably right, but I hate phoning :smileyfrustrated:

I think I try it once again in form of text.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms