Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsLenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-15-2021

Germany

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 4

where can i find a charger for lenovo smart dock (lenovo smart tab m10)?

2021-02-15, 19:15 PM

Hallo everyone, I have a lenovo smart tab m10 tablet with integrated bluethoot and alexa dock. unfortunately the charger of the LENOVO SMART DOCK broke and therefore I cannot use Alexa. Could anyone tell me where I can find a charger for this bluethoot DOCK? I desperately searched the internet for it, but without success. Thanks in advance to those who will answer

Options

2245 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

253 Signins

22437 Page Views

• Views: 22437
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:where can i find a charger for lenovo smart dock (lenovo smart tab m10)?

2021-02-15, 20:10 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @simoasi2021!

Nice to have you here!

Can you please provide us your device's MTM (machine type-model) number for us to check its specifications?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

02-15-2021

Germany

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-02-16, 18:57 PM

Hello, thank you so much for the answer. I will try to write my product specifications, hoping to do things right. I will transcribe what is written on the box.

Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD, Wifi, 2GB+32GB with Amazon Alexa

Portable Tablet Computer 

Model: Lenovo TB-X505F +

Lenovo Smart Dock 

Model: Lenovo HA-200

I hope that the specifications you need are these that I have listed. I also add photos of the box, to be even more precise. My problem is that the charger of the LENOVO SMART DOCK has broken, its tip has broken which fits inside the Dock to give it power, so it is not possible to turn it on, and without the Dock, Alexa does not work. So I would like to buy a new charger suitable for the SMART DOCK, but I can't find it! I bought a generic one on amazon, but it didn't work, the dock still won't turn on! can you help me? Thanks in advance

Options

2245 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

253 Signins

22437 Page Views

• Views: 22437
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-02-16, 20:49 PM

@ simoasi2021 wrote:

Hello, thank you so much for the answer. I will try to write my product specifications, hoping to do things right. I will transcribe what is written on the box.

Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD, Wifi, 2GB+32GB with Amazon Alexa

Portable Tablet Computer 

Model: Lenovo TB-X505F +

Lenovo Smart Dock 

Model: Lenovo HA-200

I hope that the specifications you need are these that I have listed. I also add photos of the box, to be even more precise. My problem is that the charger of the LENOVO SMART DOCK has broken, its tip has broken which fits inside the Dock to give it power, so it is not possible to turn it on, and without the Dock, Alexa does not work. So I would like to buy a new charger suitable for the SMART DOCK, but I can' find it! I bought a generic one on amazon, but it didn' work, the dock still won' turn on! can you help me? Thanks in advance

Thanks for providing your device's details @simoasi2021!

Please click on this link and select the region where you're at to get the details of the Lenovo phone support to get assistance in having the charger be repaired or replaced if needed to.

You may also use this link to see the list of local service providers near your area to inquire if they do also offer that part and have it in stock as well.

Regards,

Adriel_lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms