cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akif_Oner
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,679
Message 91 of 132

Will lenovo phab plus be upgraded to marshmallows?

Will lenovo phab plus be upgraded to marshmallows? help me please...

Pharaoh1
Paper Tape
Views: 4,564
Message 92 of 132

Re: Android update roadmaps for Lenovo tablets and phones

There have been some rumors about a petition and lenovo hase confirm that it will upgrade some tabs and phones. Can anyone approve this?

Lenovos upgrade politic is so wrong - one spot on selling Hardware and on the other side leaving the costumers alone without any security updates und services. Poor company - never ever buying Lenovo gadgets again. 

zap2000
What's DOS?
Views: 4,365
Message 93 of 132

Lenovo Android devices support is a joke. I don't like to voice my discontent, but enough is enough. If you can't do your job of updating devices on time - just stick to plain Android, unlock the devices and keep customers happy.

Till the moment this happy moment will come you can be sure I will vote with my money and I will buy Android device from other manufacturer. The Asus phone my wife has is updated every 2-3 months - can you match this?

I regarded Lenovo as a quite serious manufacturer based on business machines support and quite good quality of personal computers. I hope you will not screw this as you did with your Android business.

Kfxsti
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,771
Message 94 of 132

Since us Phab 2 Pro owners are being abandoned , just as soon as the new Asus Tango phone is available I will be making the switch. The update matrix is a joke.. the kudos system here is a joke. And support for most of our phones especially the Phab 2 series is a joke. GG Lenovo. Worst investment I have made in a while.

Shivanesh
Paper Tape
Views: 3,645
Message 95 of 132

Sir, am using TAB 2 A7-20F KitKat version, but am still not getting an update for my device. Am eagerly waiting for next version. The last update is augest 2015, still am not getting an update. 

Kfxsti
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,257
Message 96 of 132

It's nice to know with the money I paid for Phab 2 pro that they just left without any security patches probably bought someone there an Asus phone or Maybe a Samsung..lol. Failovo is a pure joke.

Kfxsti
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,156
Message 97 of 132

download (1).jpgWhat ? Go without security patches and updates ? That's what we do?

T13
Punch Card
Views: 2,904
Message 98 of 132

to my surprise TAB 2 A10-70F had a update to Android 6 Marshmallow today.

The upgrade went fine, it did wipe the device and started fresh. This was already metioned before the upgarde.

Ebojager
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,889
Message 99 of 132

@T13 wrote:

to my surprise TAB 2 A10-70F had a update to Android 6 Marshmallow today.

The upgrade went fine, it did wipe the device and started fresh. This was already metioned before the upgarde.

Wow, how many updates have you received? I've got a notification but it's for 5.01+ or something. Did this come afterwards? 

lfp
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,878
Message 100 of 132

Witch app do you recommed for backup?

Thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors