Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
William1963
What's DOS?
Views: 2,433
Message 131 of 137

Re: Android update roadmaps for Lenovo tablets and phones

I have the Lenovo Tab3 Essential 710l, and I see that according to the roadmap matrix, it is never going to be upgraded to any Android version beyond 5.1. This is really sad, since there are apps that I use that have not been able to update due to my tablet being stuck somewhere in the distant past! That means that I cannot enjoy the new functionality of these apps!

It seems that all I can do now is to reset this tablet, and to throw it down the wide open throat of Mount Doom! 

Sunita02
Paper Tape
Views: 2,250
Message 132 of 137

After Oreo update Enhanced LTE or Volte feature disabled by lenovonow tab 4 8 plus is just garbage in india any one have solution of this 

Or how to rollback nougat.

tdestig
Paper Tape
Views: 1,574
Message 133 of 137

Is there an update for this as I notice that the Tab 4 10 Plus (X-307L) series is not covered, but the Tab4 8 Plus Series is and it has already been upgraged to Android 8.1 Oreo.

Neil48
What's DOS?
Views: 1,037
Message 134 of 137

When are you guys going to release the source code for lenovo tab4 10 (not the plus one)? It's been quite some time already. You guys have released it for the plus model then why not do the same for it's counterpart

Nicke86
What's DOS?
Views: 921
Message 135 of 137

Worst company ever 2 security updates it's now may 19 and I have one from februari 18, this was the worst buy ever. Stuck on 6.0 . How can a company does this to customer . 🤬

VK4AKP
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 258
Message 136 of 137

Re: T2-A7-20F - Android update roadmaps for Lenovo tablets and phones

Hi, I have a Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20F. (2x of actually). 

Your road map says .. 

TAB 2 A7-20F Android 4.4 KitKat Android 5.0 Lollipop Aug 2015 Complete

Both of mine are 4.4.2 

Build date of the devices are way past the completion dates for the 5.0 Update. 

Clicking - System Update on both devices gives the message both are using the latest version yet both tablets have two different revisions! Smiley Sad 

I installed Lenovo Service Bridge on my laptop and plugged the tablets in. Both identify and no firmware updates are found. 

Many apps including very important apps to me like Banking apps and Uber etc will not update any more as they no longer support Android 4.4.x (So I can no longer use these apps on my devices). 

How do I update my devices? Where can I find the firmware to flash them to Android 5.0?

thepicknick
Paper Tape
Views: 191
Message 137 of 137

from the document it says August 2019 for Tab P10 its almost end of august and I'm still on Android 8 what is up with that?!?!?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors