Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marnie2
Paper Tape
Views: 7,282
Message 1 of 4

Downloading from play store to lenova

Can anyone tell me please how do you download music to tablet .  I have bought music from play store but it has not downloaded.

Surely I am able to listen to music without being connected to wifi and play store .. I would also like to transfer music from my laptop.

Thank you 

Guru
Views: 7,255
Message 2 of 4

Re: Downloading from play store to lenova

You would need to use the Google Play Music App which should be pre-installed on your device.

Also a search of YouTube brought up many How To videos. This is one video & there are others on the right hand side. As well, read the comments below each video as users either have more questions or criticisms of the tutorial that are sometimes helpful (not always).

Google Play Music App Tutorial

You could also try a Google search on the Google Music app & for general info on how to use Android. Makeuseof.com & How-To Geek & Lifehacker.com should all have how to tutorials for Android. It doesn't really have anything to do with Lenovo vs. how to use Android.

B14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,131
Message 3 of 4

B141
What's DOS?
Views: 2,128
Message 4 of 4

Hello, I have a lenovo moto z, phone, after downloading google app store, it fails to work, what could be the possible cause and remedy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors