cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rudhan
Paper Tape
Views: 305
Message 1 of 4

How to Turn off vibration when charging (Tablet TB-X104F)

I have a Tablet TB-X104F that I am using as an information panel. To preserve battery do I cut power to the charger automatically at a certain battery level and then connect again when charge level has dropped. The problem is that every time the charger connects does the tablet vibrate, even though it is set to silent.

How can I turn off vibration when charging starts?

Thanks!

/Tomas

Rudhan
Paper Tape
Views: 193
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to Turn off vibration when charging (Tablet TB-X104F)

For some strange reason has the vibration stopped, possibly caused by an update.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 181
Message 3 of 4

Hello Rudhan!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

The Lenovo Tab E10 is designed to vibrate whenever the charger is plugged in this serves as a notification that the charger is detected by the machine. Vibrations can be turned off by going into settings and searching for vibration this will present you with all the options available for vibration on this machine. Let us know if this helps out.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Rudhan
Paper Tape
Views: 169
Message 4 of 4

I did turn off all settings regarding vibration I could find, but the tablet still vibrated when the charger was plugged in. For some reason has that stopped now, without me changing anything. Weird, but I am happy.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors