03-25-2012 09:11 AM
This is a new Alpha build ROM v1.5 for Lenovo K1 Tablet.
***THIS IS ANDRIOD ICS 4.0.3 ALPHA ROM, FLASH IT FOR TESTING ONLY***
It released by khanning,
- Bluetooth fix (Audio doesn't work?)
- Full market compatibility
- Hardware buttons
- Rotation Lock Switch (Functions, but doesn't notify the SW layer)
- External SD mounted at /sdcard/external_sd and linked to /mnt/sdcard2
- goo.im app OTA update compatibility
- Synced with CM9
- New CM9 Bootanimation
- nvflash package includes updated CWM with working backup/restore
- Initial Release
As usual flash at your own risk
1. Place the update.zip on your external sdcard
2. Reboot into recovery.
3. Wipe data/Factory reset
4. Install .zip from sdcard
5. Choose the update.zip and say Yes
6. Flash gapps (optional)
Nvflash Windows Drivers
To boot into APX mode:
1. Power off
2. Hold down the Vol - and the Vol +
3. While holding the Volume keys down, Power on
4. The display should go black, and both LED's on either side of the home button should light up. This is APX mode.
How to flash:
1. Extract the K1_CM9_nvflash.zip contents to a directory
2a. If using Windows, double click the "flash-windows.bat" file
2b. If using Linux, cd into the extracted directory and run either "sudo ./flash-linux.sh" or "./flash-linux.sh" from a root prompt
git clone git://github.com/khanning/android_device_ideapad_k1.git
The entire Cyanogenmod team and everyone that has contributed to CM
***IF ANYONE NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ROM FROM THE ORIGINAL FILE HOSTING SERVER, HERE IS ANOTHER DOWNLOAD LINK FOR YOU***
JUST CLICK THE FILE NAME AND IT WILL START DOWNLOAD.
03-25-2012 02:17 PM
I think you forgot the links, friend.
03-28-2012 05:11 AM
03-28-2012 12:55 PM
thank you! One more thing, can you please tell me how I would install the drivers? I downloaded the drivers.zip and it just contains a bunch of random files.
03-28-2012 03:42 PM