Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kirthi
Punch Card
Views: 562
Message 1 of 8

Lenovo_A1_Touch Problem

Hi... ! Urgent Revert.

I purchased Lenovo Ideapad A1 in March. It's good and working fine. But from Last week onwards the display menu buttons are not working properly. Those buttons are not at all responsive. If i inserted headset then only buttons are working.

Kindly provide solution to resolve the same..

Guru
Views: 556
Message 2 of 8

Re: Lenovo_A1_Touch Problem

It's a little unclear what you're asking - are you saying that the three capacitive buttons (menu, home and back) are unresponsive? 

When you insert the headset, do these buttons not work at all? Or does the rest of the screen not work?

Does having the charger inserted make any difference?

kirthi
Punch Card
Views: 526
Message 3 of 8

Yes, exactly. Problem is only with 3 Menu buttons(Menu,Home,Back). Rest of the touch is working fine. There is no problem with touch display. Problem is only with 3 touch buttons. If i inserted headset i's working fine. If i inserted the charger also it's working fine. Only problem with captive touch buttons. Surprsing thing is if reomoved the tablet from my leather pouch, again the captive buttons are working fine.

kirthi
Punch Card
Views: 524
Message 4 of 8

No.. When i inserted the headset only, the 3 captive buttons are working fine. If i removed my headset, 3 buttons are not working. But sometimes very rarely it is responsive

Guru
Views: 508
Message 5 of 8

@kirthi wrote:

Yes, exactly. Problem is only with 3 Menu buttons(Menu,Home,Back). Rest of the touch is working fine. There is no problem with touch display. Problem is only with 3 touch buttons. If i inserted headset i's working fine. If i inserted the charger also it's working fine. Only problem with captive touch buttons. Surprsing thing is if reomoved the tablet from my leather pouch, again the captive buttons are working fine.

If I understand you correctly, it sounds like the leather pouch you're using is affecting the buttons. If it works fine when it's not in the pouch, then it's probably the pouch causing the problem.

kirthi
Punch Card
Views: 476
Message 6 of 8

Hello..

I removed from pouch. Now again the same problem. It is working fine while charging. If removed the charger again 3 captive buttons are not working. Remaing touch screen is working fine.. Kindly help me in this regard.

Thx

Guru
Views: 424
Message 7 of 8

Try calibrating the touch screen. Follow these steps:

1. Power off the tablet

2. Boot into recovery by holding down "volume down" whilst holding down the power key.

3. Keep volume down held until a menu entitled "Android System Recovery <3e>" appears.

4. Use the volume up/down keys to navigate the menu. When "touch calibration" is highlighted, press the power key to select it.

5. Put the tablet down and don't touch the screen.

6. When calibration is finished, the tablet will power off

7. Power the tablet back on again.

kirthi
Punch Card
Views: 404
Message 8 of 8

Hello Dear,

Thank you. It's working fine now. Thanks a lot.

But i want to know why it was happened like this.  Is there any specific reason behind this or  for a specific period of time we need to caliberate the screen or what?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors