cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 27,056
Message 1 of 34

Lenovo Help self-diagnostic app.Now available on Google's Play Store !

Want to test your Lenovo Android phone or tablet?Looking for a quick and easy way to find solutions and tips for your Lenovo device?

Lenovo is now making available,  a self-diagnostic mobile app called Lenovo Help app formerly known as “Lenovo Companion” for our Lenovo Android device customers.  

Now available on Google's Play Store !

Supported devices:

• Lenovo Android tablet.
  • Lenovo Android Smartphones. 

Here is the Lenovo Help icon following the successful installation on a Lenovo mobile devices.

Lenovo Help.png

Here are some of the functions for this app:

This application is intended as a single click reference point to access the support site, our forums, technical tips (solutions) and videos related to the device the app is installed upon, along with a helpful set of diagnostic tools to test key functions of the device.   The ability to test individual features like camera, audio, microphone within the diagnostic are potentially helpful to validate the hardware is working correctly if audio / video is not working within other apps. 

1. Look for solution tips and videos that suit your Lenovo Android devices
  2. Self-diagnose different device components functionality such as Touch Screen,Display ,rear and front camera, microphone, WiFi, Proximity Sensor ,Battery,Speakers,Receiver,etc.
  3. Check for Android firmware updates.
  4. Get more related support from Lenovo e-Support Website and Lenovo Community Forums.

Screenshot of the home page of the app and Self-help.

Main Screen                                               Self-help                          

Main_Screen[1].png                  Screenshot_2018-02-27-09-46-31[2].png                                      

The diagnostics section provides tests for most of the devices key features.     

Diagnostics[1].png                     Device informaiton.jpg

Solutions and videos provided by this app are sourced from Lenovo Support website and are automatically filtered to display those relevant to your device only.

Solutions[1].png                  Screenshot_2018-02-27-09-56-16[1].png

Where to download?

Now available on Google's Play Store:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.serviceit

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 25,606
Message 2 of 34

Re: Lenovo Companion self-diagnostic app.Now available on Google's Play Store !

Now available on Google's Play Store !

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as ''ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"
Unsolicited PM's will not be answered! ....Please post your question/s in the appropriate forum board.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
cpagrave
Paper Tape
Views: 25,074
Message 3 of 34

Not compatible with A5500 tablet in Play Store, why?

I tried to download the ver1.3 apk but the link is not working.

PGHammer
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 24,763
Message 4 of 34

So far, it's not compatible with A-series running KitKat (tried to download it on my new A7-30 - no soap).
CM12Fan
Paper Tape
Views: 24,315
Message 5 of 34

I did not find this app useful. If you have a Bluetooth connection issue it won't solve anything.

nuismer
Token Ring
Views: 22,662
Message 6 of 34

I went to intall this on my new A8-50F and the Play Store says that the Tablet is not compatible.

gmincca
Punch Card
Views: 22,568
Message 7 of 34

Hi,
I tried to install this from Play onto my brand new Tab 2 a10 7f, Play says "Not Compatible" ...... what is going on Lenovo ??
jscrow
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 21,674
Message 8 of 34

Google Play says it's compatible with my LG Optimus phone but not my Lenovo tablet.    *confused*

Footicapped
Fanfold Paper
Views: 21,570
Message 9 of 34

Not compatible with LENOVO TABLET 2 A10-70F!

This shows how stupid the Lenovo company can be.

Lenovo is on the edge of a cliff and will take a long step forward with next update!

gmincca
Punch Card
Views: 21,483
Message 10 of 34

.... The Lenovo Companion is "Not Compatible" with my Tab 2 A10 7f and yet I can install and run it on my Zopo phone ... how bizare is that !!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors