03-15-2019

AU

1 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo P10 charging issues

2019-03-15, 0:22 AM

Have a tab p10 (actually own 2) and this one seems to have a charging issue.  Plugged in and seems to be charging as shown in picture but never goes over 0%.  its been "charging" for 2.5hrs and still says 0%.

Not a cable issue as used same cable to charge our second one.

Options

1 Posts

07-11-2019

AU

1 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo P10 charging issues

2019-07-11, 0:36 AM
Mine does exactly the same as yours. Have you found a resolution? I have logged a service ticket with Lenovo but haven't heard from them.
Options

0 Posts

01-20-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo P10 charging issues

2020-01-21, 1:12 AM

Mine does this also.  It actually says that it is charging even as you watch the numbers *drop* on the battery level indicator.  It will charge normally when it is in the dock but not with the USB port.  It did work normally from the USB port for about the first month and then it stopped.  I also note that when I connect it to my computer the same thing happens.  It says that it is charging but the battery level drops.  As an additional piece of information, when I connect it to the computer it no longer gives me the option to select the USB use preference.  If I force the tablet to go to USB preferences it will not let select anything.  None of the choices will light up.

I know it isn't the cable because I have tried six different cables that all work fine on all of my other devices including a Samsung tablet.

The annoying thing is that this seems to be common enough that it is evidently a known problem but all Lenovo's "help" staff just tell you to try a different cable.

I guess I could just charge from the dock but that means that I either can't take the tab on a trip or I have to pack the **bleep** dock and its proprietary power supply.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save