06-11-2017 10:51 PM
I need your support, if anyone face same problem before.
I have been using Lenovo PHAB 1 tab more than a year without any peoblem.
But, recently (1 day ago) I have updated my tab (system updates). After that, Google play store has not working properly. To diagnose this problem, I did troubleshooting (Reset App Preferences) with the help of youtube video.
After, I did that - System has restarted and it says "Unfortunately Sysytem UI has stopped".
I can't do anything after this error. Really, I don't know to diagnose this.
I need your support/help if you have an answer.
Anyone, tell me will I go to service centre to diagnose this problem or else I have to wait for your reply.
06-13-2017 01:54 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Its possible that some sort of app may be interfering with the unit and causing the error.
Please follow the instructions below in order to perform a factory reset.
Note: Some setting may vary depending on the age of the tablet.
1. Go to Settings > Backup & reset
2. Touch Factory data reset
3. Touch Reset tablet
4. If your tablet is password protected, you'll be prompted to enter your Pattern, PIN or Password
5. Touch Erase everything to confirm
Alternatively, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the power button and the plus volume.
2. You will need to continue holding this until you feel a vibration.
3. Once this happens release the power button but carry on holding the plus volume key.
4. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
5. Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
6. Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it.
If these steps do not work I would recommend, that you contact your local Lenovo support line for a possible service.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
02-20-2019 01:14 PM
I have got the similar problem with my Lenovo Android Phone. A sign "unfortunately process.com systemui has stopped working" keeps on flashing. A few months ago I had the same issue but thankfully I was able to resolve the issue by myself. But this time, any method is just not working. I wish to know-
1. Is there any other option to reslove the issue without going through Factory Reset as I dont want to opt for this option.
2. In case, I have to go only for this option, will my all data be saved through "Data Backup and Factory Reset" button from Settings considering constantly popping message of "unfortunately process.com systemui has stopped working"? And can I later recover my all data successfully?