cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SalmaanFarish
Blue Screen Again
Views: 15,048
Message 1 of 11

Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Battery Optimization issue.

I just Bought this phone 2 weeks back.

Overall performance of the phone is good,but the battery drains so fast even in idel state (Lasts only for 6 hours)

The screen default settings consumes more battery.

I have tried many possible ways but still battery drops drastically.

Hope this would be reduced in next lenovo Update.

If there any possibility to reduce this consumption,kindly let me know.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 15,127
Message 2 of 11

Re: Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Battery Optimization issue.

@SalmaanFarish wrote:

I just Bought this phone 2 weeks back.

Overall performance of the phone is good,but the battery drains so fast even in idel state (Lasts only for 6 hours)

The screen default settings consumes more battery.

I have tried many possible ways but still battery drops drastically.

Hope this would be reduced in next lenovo Update.

If there any possibility to reduce this consumption,kindly let me know.

Hi SalmaanFarish,

There are some instances that third party apps are causing your battery to drains fast. Even if you are not using the phone, there are apps that is running background which still consumes much battery. This is one reason why it drains fast even not in use. I suggest putting it in safe mode to see if third party apps are the cause. 

If the problem does not exist under Safe mode, the problem may be caused by third party applications. Check on the recently-installed third party applications. Uninstall the incompatible ones. Follow below steps to enter Safe mode: Press and hold Power button until "Power off" shows Press and hold "Power off" until "Reboot to safe mode" shows Touch "OK" to reboot into Safe mode "Safe mode" will appear at bottom left after Home screen shows.

Regards,
Jess
Moto-Lenovo Agent

Highlighted
Kern17
What's DOS?
Views: 14,568
Message 3 of 11

Hi,

my Phab 2 Pro has also severe battery drain issues. It can loose over 40% of battery charge over night resulting in the phone being at zero charge and off by the morning. The battery saving mode does not switch on automatically when the phone is off and is not of any help anyway since it only reduces the drain inconsistently. The safe mode you describe also helps only sometimes, which is puzzling.

A similar issue has been reported elsewhere https://forum.xda-developers.com/phab-2-pro/help/battery-drain-kernel-wakelocks-t3501657 

I like the phone. It has a good size and excellent phone call quality (though a lower resolutionwould be enough for me) but the battery drain is getting worse with time. It would be good to have a solution.

Regards.

Paul

logadevi
What's DOS?
Views: 13,646
Message 4 of 11

i have too charging problem. how to resolve it. plz help me....... its irritating to use.. give me solution. screen consumes more charge .... give me a solution..... mainly charging problem is the important one plz resolve it... give me updates early plz

balrajenu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 13,340
Message 5 of 11

Dear Jess,

In Lenovo Phab 2 plus power manager application not updated and in wify Scan option not available i requesting to fix this option.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 13,323
Message 6 of 11

Hi balrajenu,

Can you please be more specific on what issue you are having?

Regards,
Jess
Moto-Lenovo Agent

balrajenu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 13,195
Message 7 of 11

Dear Jess,

I previous used mobiles(K3 Note+K5 Vibe Plus) are have Power Manager in the Settings.I used Background application option in that, in this mobile only battery optimizer, In the Wify Setting more option "SCAN" option not available,(Its a password Code Scanner). In the Notification and Bars Icons "Screen Shot and Lock Screen" option not available, File manager is not good in this Phab Plus.I requested to update this options please.

Thanks with regards.

Balaraj.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 13,055
Message 8 of 11

Hi balrajenu,

Can you please elaborate more? I don't understand the specific issue or what are those settings you changed. Are you saying that all apps under Background app Management are enabled?  and Battery optimization is turned on as well?How are the Screenshot and Lockscreen option not available?

Regards,
Jess
Moto-Lenovo Agent

balrajenu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 13,037
Message 9 of 11

Dear Jess

The problem is

1) Screen shot not available in Phab Plus 2

2) Power managaer Application not aailable

3) Customs Ringtone option is not availabe

4) If i click file manages its going to storage Setting.

this are the problems i'm facing if you have updates please send the links or updates.

With regards IMG_20170524_120904.jpgIMG_20170524_120904.jpgIMG_20170524_121009.jpgIMG_20170524_121022.jpgIMG_20170524_121052.jpg

Balaraj

balrajenu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 13,029
Message 10 of 11

Vibration Disable

Dear Jess

How do i disable vibrate when i connect to a call? in Lenovo Phab Plus 2

With Regards

Balaraj

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals