Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aniket007
Serial Port
Views: 3,523
Message 1 of 57

Lenovo Phab 2 VoLTE not working

I have lenovo phab 2 & i using jio 4g volte in this phab2  but 19 October 2018 received a new system update S048 row & after installation complete then i trying to enable & disable  volte switch (enhance LTEL service) but now not working... My phab 2 previous build s043 volte was working perfectly but now not working.... please fix this problem immediately... I unable to call or send sms anyone ..😖 

AviR
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,315
Message 2 of 57

Re: Lenovo Phab 2 VoLTE not working

I am facing same, too and don't believe Lenevo is going to do anything. We have no other option than waiting for next update, which may be 6 months later.

They have same issues with every update in the past as well. It affects some users, next built, some get it working, some starts facing. This is how they operate whereas, Other companies address the issues and release a patch.

abhay95
Paper Tape
Views: 3,299
Message 3 of 57

Today I update my lenovo phab2 from letest updates version PB2_650M_S048_181010_ROW which is sowing on my system update after that VOLTE is not supporting i face very tuff situation ti connect on myself last 8-10 hours on who will take call/sms please solve this issue quickly as soon as possible 

ManuK
Paper Tape
Views: 3,234
Message 4 of 57

I am also facing same issue. I tried hard to flash stock ROM but it doesn't work. Can anyone suggest some way pls ?

ManuK
Paper Tape
Views: 3,221
Message 5 of 57

Sir, is there a way to revert to previous build. I tried following internet forums to reflash stock ROM but flashing fails due to some driver issue. Can some solution be worked out at our own level.

aftab1995
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,102
Message 6 of 57

Anyone find any solution??? Cause it is so ridiculous... 3 days without any calls and sms. When they gonna release next stable update???

What the hell they are doing since 19th  october???

Aniket007
Serial Port
Views: 3,098
Message 7 of 57

Use jio 4g voice app for temporary volte (must on internet)
aftab1995
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,094
Message 8 of 57

i know brother... but how long???? when they will resolve the error? No service center either near me. They saying phab is not a mobile, so they can't fix that. really????

I shouldn't buy this crap....

aftab1995
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,028
Message 9 of 57

Hello lenovo support, 

This is a serious issue. You should test an update before releasing. Why you guys are so irresponsible? Some months before same problem was occured for phab 2. You fixed that after 3 month. And now again the same thing... You guys are not even bothering replying our posts... There are so many phab 2 users out there. They all are facing problem for your irresponsiveness.

I humbly request to you, if you can't fix the problem and release the new fixed update, atleast give us a option to revert back to previous. Somehow please. It's too annoying... You should understand how much trouble we are facing... 

NerdsOpinion
What's DOS?
Views: 2,982
Message 10 of 57

Lenovo I dunno what to say , may be bull**bleep** would be appropriate company. Volte had just disappeared after the new update. No calls no messages nothing. Only getting those using jio 4g voice app that also with data connection constant on. Why do you need to give this crap update to users if you can't handle it well. Crap engineers . Crap company

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors