Message 61 of 157

Re: Lenovo TAB3 Business TB3-X70F TWRP down

"recovery_twrp303_TB3-X70F.img" from page 1

frg70
Paper Tape
Views: 1,247
Message 62 of 157

Okay, so this is the TWRP file I was looking for in case anyone else looks for it. 

recovery_twrp303_TB3-X70F.img

I actually managed to find it by looking up Tzul in delopers and then finding his Lenovo Tab 3 folder and finding it in there.  

Apouro
Punch Card
Views: 1,132
Message 63 of 157

Hello, I just got the tablet TB3-X70F 10 BUSINESS, I want to root it and looking for how to modify the recovery I have arrived here.
I do not know if there is a problem using your Tzul file? since my tablet has the system TB3-X70F_S000019_160527_PRC.
Sorry but if you understand well, I speak Spanish and I'm using the Google translator

Apouro
Punch Card
Views: 1,081
Message 64 of 157

Hi, I want to thank Tzul and haema.
I tell them, as no one answered me I dared to flash the recovery file and my TB3-X70F 32GB tablet remained in the Lenovo logo, but to the recovery if I could enter.
I continued reading and saw that Haema said that Tzul recommended installing the SuperSu, something I did not believe and in fact the tablet started and I have it with the recovery I want and rooted, thank you very much to both.

Query, does anyone know how to install the google services that work? is that I have installed several versions and always close and that's why I can not use any google application.
Again I'm sorry for the writing but I'm using google to translate from Spanish to English.

haema
Punch Card
Views: 1,065
Message 65 of 157

Moin moin Alpouro

Since my android knowledge is very limited ,I didn't answer ,to avoid damaging your tablet.

How can you get google play and other google apps?

If you read this forum carefully.... It's all there.

First:

Use the firmware ....00025. as I wrote at pg 6 on the 09.26.2017

That includes all google apps.

Then I went on as wrote on the same page.That way all google app were all there!

But you went a different way....

Since you have already rooted your tablet , it should be possible to install a package of google apps as a zip file and install the .zip with tzuls twrp. Try search with google : google apps for android 6.

Good luck! But keep in mind I'm not an experienced user

Haema

@Apouro wrote:

Hi, I want to thank Tzul and haema.
I tell them, as no one answered me I dared to flash the recovery file and my TB3-X70F 32GB tablet remained in the Lenovo logo, but to the recovery if I could enter.
I continued reading and saw that Haema said that Tzul recommended installing the SuperSu, something I did not believe and in fact the tablet started and I have it with the recovery I want and rooted, thank you very much to both.

Query, does anyone know how to install the google services that work? is that I have installed several versions and always close and that's why I can not use any google application.
Again I'm sorry for the writing but I'm using google to translate from Spanish to English.

Apouro
Punch Card
Views: 1,063
Message 66 of 157

Thank you for responding, and that is another problem that I have my tablet for more than I give search system update tells me that it is updated and I have the version Lenovo_TB3-X70F_S000020 and I read that there is up to S000026, and I installed several packages and always I get the error that google services stop, I'll find the zip of Tzul you mention, thanks.
haema
Punch Card
Views: 1,040
Message 67 of 157

Hallo Apouro

The system you have:   TB3-X70F_S000019_160527_PRC.  Looks unusual!

Is not what is on my tablet....where it says "build number  TB3_X70F_S000........ROW and not PCR. Flashing a wrong firmware  might cause problems. Better ask Tzul for help and  explanation.And wait for an answer.

Haema

Guru
Views: 1,033
Message 68 of 157

PRC = People's Republic of China

ROW = Rest Of World

Lenovo Android firmwares ending in "PRC" are Chinese versions without Google services, and "ROW" are international versions.

It should be possible to flash this latest TB3-X70F_S000027_170619_ROW with the SPFT, but try at your own risk (there's a readme with flashing instructions inside of the 7-zip archive).

Apouro
Punch Card
Views: 1,024
Message 69 of 157

Thanks Tzul for something you are Guru, I like to take a risk so I downloaded the file and everything necessary to do the flashing, and if this Tablet was bought in China by a friend who was in China, therefore if it was specifically for use in China .
The first thing I did when I finished flashing was to enter the recovery mode and it was the factory one, a sign that the installation at least until there was fine, I gave it a reboot in the system and I shot the logo, then began to fill the bar Android, a sign that everything was fine.
After about 8-10 minutes wala start, I chose my Spanish id and put my google account.
Again, thank you.

MattLenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 868
Message 70 of 157

Same issue for me so I'd be interested by the backup you've made. Could you share it please?

Thank you in advance.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors