Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EKadd
What's DOS?
Views: 208
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Tab tbx304f not turning on

Our tablet is 15months old and most days it wont turn on. You can see a backlight or something on but the screen is blank.  

Guru
Views: 193
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Tab tbx304f not turning on

@EKadd wrote:

Our tablet is 15months old and most days it wont turn on. You can see a backlight or something on but the screen is blank.  

Hey,

While booting are you able to see the Lenovo Logo or any startup animation?

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

EKadd
What's DOS?
Views: 190
Message 3 of 4

no, can only very faintly tell that there is a light on in the back, otherwise its black screen
Guru
Views: 183
Message 4 of 4

@ommon4u1 wrote:

@EKadd wrote:

Hey,

While booting are you able to see the Lenovo Logo or any startup animation?

ok. Have you tried hard resetting the device?  You can turn off the device by pressing and holding the power off button for 15 seconds. After you turn off the device, NOTE: RESETTING DEVICE WILL REMOVE ALL USER DATA.

Now press and hold  Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.

Release all keys when Fastboot Mode pops up

In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.

Wait until Recovery Mode appears on the screen.

After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.

Then use Volume buttons to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.

At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors