Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conili
Paper Tape
Views: 324
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Tab4 10 plus X704F official adapter / charger spare/replacement

Hello, is there any way at all I can get an official charger for this device? According to parts I googled some of these but I am not going to give 50 euro to a seller in polland. I want original genuine charger or something that is exactly using the same technology. Device is brand new and I want to enjoy it without straining the battery. Im in the UK but I can do both UK & EU

Any ideas?

adapter.JPG

I2k4
802.11n
Views: 310
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Tab4 10 plus X704F official adapter / charger spare/replacement

Good luck, somebody else or Google may help.  These are dime a dozen chargers and they use the same or similar tech, only varying output.  The fine print on my Lenovo block reads 6 volt / 1.0 amp.  The amperage is half that of my ZTE phone. That plus large battery means slow charging.

I use a $10 eBay self-calibrated 3-port block with an LED read out for the actual draw, and my Lenovo model actually draws less than 1.0 amp, varying around 0.88 amp.  It's only a bit larger than Lenovo's and convenience for multiple devices is great, especially travelling.  In the car I use a different multiport dashboard charger, plugging any of several phones or tablets for navigation and charging.  Have been using Android phones and tablets since 2011 all still working with good battery life, without bothering about the manufacturer of the charger.

Lenovo Tab4 8 - TB-8504F (ZA2B0009US) - Oreo 8.1

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors