Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Llamero
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,886
Message 81 of 215

Re: PREAMBLE FOR LENOVO A1000 ROM RECOVERY ETC

Hello.

I've been reading this whole thread and it's pretty useful . I have a tablet Lenovo A1000 -F , which failed one day ago and I would like a little help (it´s a new tablet, 7 days of purchased) . Something like that's the case:

1. Root Android with Kingo ROOT , and everything worked fine.
  2. Edit the file " build.prop " in the system path . I have a copy of the original in the internal memory of the tablet.
  3. I rebooted and froze on the brand name .
  4. I tried turning off and turning on again , the button next to the MicroSD , recovery menu ( if I remember correctly ) Wipe Data Factory Reset & Wipe Cache : nothing works.
  5. I used this file to Flash tool "A1000T_TWRP_v2.5.0.0" ( recovery.img ) did not work.
  6. Fixtool I used did not work. All trying to access the internal memory to restore the "build.prop" file
  7. Then accidentally use " Format whole flash except bootloader " option and the only tablet vibrates when turning but no longer turns the screen, not the Recovery mode starts the logo " loading " or appears .
  8. I repeat , vibrates at power on, the PC recognizes it as a removable media (but not allowed to view the storage).
  9. I have a backup I got in line, of 377 Mb with the name " TWRP - Lenovo_A1000_MT8317 " but not how to use it. Also downloaded the Android SDK Manager " and do not know which way to use it.
  10. The operating system of my PC is Windows so Linux solutions are inapplicable me.

I thank you in advance for your help.

P.D : I hope not violate any rules of the forum.  Smiley Very Happy

balas
HDMI
Views: 7,871
Message 82 of 215

from ur message i got one thing that u dont know there are two devices with different names , one is a1000f and other is a1000t or a1000g, first get a clarity regarding it
if ur tablet is a1000f u made a mistake by flashing a1000t twrp
flash a1000f twrp( there are two twrp s so dowload a1000f twrp) from message 4 , strictly follow the steps while installing , after installing for the first time u strictly need to go to twrp by pressing volume key along with power key
now restart ur tablet by pressing power button and volume up key restore the back up
u also mentioned that u got a back up , restore if and only if it is the back up of ur tablet tat means same model

u also mentioned that u formated everything ,first check whether u formated all blocks or not , to know this follow message 3 of extracting rom ,do to step 5 , see whether all block consists or not

if they are missing any block go to service centre and tell them to reflash the full rom
bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 7,853
Message 83 of 215

When you edit build.prop file and save it after that you have to change permissions back to rw-r-r, otherwise you would get stuck at boot logo.
There is a stock rom file at ru forums (lenovo-forums.ru) for your a1000f tablet, get it and flash it.
If your pc recognize your tablet (even if as a media device) then your tab's preloader(bootloader) is not formatted and you can safely and worry free flash the stock rom after reading all info. from the forum about how to flash. (If you don't know russian then you can use google translate).
---------------------------------------------------------
You can say thank you by pressing the star left to my post IF I HELPED YOU Smiley Happy
audi0fly
Paper Tape
Views: 7,825
Message 84 of 215

I was trying to install twrp but when i connect my tablet to the pc it starts charging. Any ideas ?

bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 7,812
Message 85 of 215

I think you don't know flashing procedure.
When everything is setup including dtivers properly working and sp flash tools, then load the recovery.img into sp flash tools using scatter file and then just before pressing 'download', remove your tab from pc (if connected) and press download and then rapidly connect your tab to pc, it will start flashing.
You can say thank you by pressing the star left to my post IF I HELPED YOU Smiley Happy
Llamero
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,798
Message 86 of 215

Thank you very much, give me hope. I going to Seek the Stock ROM that mention me and I'll read about the flash process, I will notify you about the progress.

Thanks for the tip Balas, but I have no PC with Linux to do what described in the message 3. I will read the rest.

For now, the tablet breaks into Factory Mode (On + Volume down), I hope it's a good sign.

bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 7,794
Message 87 of 215

Here is the link to recovery for your tab A1000F just copy it to adress bar of your browser and download will begin:-
lenovo-forums.ru/Files/OS/Tablets/A1000/Custom/A1000F_TWRP_v2.5.0.0.zip

-Download the Flash Tool
and extract the root of
drive C.
-Download the archive with the Recovery and unpack to any folder without the Chinese,
Russian and other non-
Latin characters in the
path.
-Run SP Flash Tool.
Further, all actions are
done in it.
-Click File> Open Scatter-
loading file ... and select
the file from the folder
MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
-Click the Download
button and answer Yes
(Yes) to the question
-Connect the tablet to the
computer off and expect
to complete the firmware.
-If everything is correct,
the first run through a
red bar status, then
purple, yellow and green
circle will appear
notifying the success of
the operation.
-Then disconnect your tab from pc.

Combination of buttons Volume up +
Power

THATS IT...Nothing complex in it..!!
audi0fly
Paper Tape
Views: 7,780
Message 88 of 215

Yes spf starts flashing but after 1 seconds i get error(8308) and tablet start up charging 

balas
HDMI
Views: 7,746
Message 89 of 215

download twrp again and try again
balas
HDMI
Views: 7,746
Message 90 of 215

Check out current deals!