Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balas
HDMI
Views: 3,687
Message 51 of 215

Re: PREAMBLE FOR LENOVO A1000 , updates

install the drivers first , u can see in the post for installing drivers , u must do with in seconds, whether sp flash tool detected ur tab or not

http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/1120-установка-драйверов-на-пк-для-смартфонов-lenovo-ideaphone/

balas
HDMI
Views: 3,685
Message 52 of 215

balas
HDMI
Views: 3,677
Message 53 of 215

one of the best tools for our tablet(backup , root , every thing)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2160490

bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 3,672
Message 54 of 215

I succesfuly installed recovery but now i can't mount anything except my sdcard and I have made a folder twrp in my sdcard and in that folder i have a folder stock and in that I have kept five files that were in your stock folder. Byt main problem is that I can't mount anything except sdcard under mount option. Is it so in yours also.
---------------------------------------------------------
You can say thank you by pressing the star left to my post IF I HELPED YOU Smiley Happy
bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 3,657
Message 55 of 215

Should I install those sytem.img boot.img recovery.img now??? Because this twrp has some problems qnd it can't mount anything. Not system, no cache no data ni emmc nothing except sdcard.
You can say thank you by pressing the star left to my post IF I HELPED YOU Smiley Happy
balas
HDMI
Views: 3,642
Message 56 of 215

whether ur tab starts

u need to create a folder "TWRP"

in twrp "BACKUPS"

in backups "LENOVO_A1000_MT8317"

PUT THE RESTORE FILES IN A FOLDER CREATE THE "RESTORE FOLDER" IN ABOVE LENOVO FOLDER

bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 3,640
Message 57 of 215

It starts in recovery but not booting to system. Same it stucks to boot logo. So should I install extraxted three images and i will change recovery.img of stpck to of twrp. And same scatter loading file and give download. Is it okay? (i can't restore ur backup becauae recovery doesnt mount anything)
balas
HDMI
Views: 3,627
Message 58 of 215

TRY AS I STATED IN ABOVE POST, IF IT DOESNT WORK ISTALL SYS.IMG AND BOOT.IMG, RECOVERY IS NOT NEEDED
bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 3,621
Message 59 of 215

I do as u stated and yess qhen i press restore bqckup it stqrts restoring but error comes: cannot wipe system. As it cant mount only the system and nothing else. So now i am installing system.img and boot.img. I ll reply after installing.
bhattbhargav60
Broadband 3G
Views: 3,597
Message 60 of 215

Now I just downloaded system.img, boot.img. But still it was stuck lenovo logo. Now i formatted all images. Now, You please upload all other images exept system.img, boot.img, recovery.img. I have all these. You upload other all images except these. Now i formatted all these images, and now pressiing power button doesnt give any single vivration.
Top Kudoed Authors