CM9 ICS

Just curious what you recommend.

Thanks
tl_foster
Punch Card
Views: 2,764
Message 22 of 42

Re: [ROM][ICS][AOSP] Lenovo Ideapad K1

Could this be stickied???  Might make it easier to find for new folks.

jromn
Punch Card
Views: 2,705
Message 23 of 42

I'm running the R2 build and have noticed that the spell checker in the Gmail app doesn't appear to be working, as almost all words are underlined in red. I don't see the same behavior in other apps like Browser. Is anyone else seeming the same? Anybody know of a fix or if this is a general ICS bug?

EDIT: under Settings, Languages un checking the spell checker option gets rid of the red lines. Wondering is this indicates a problem with the dictionary. 

RomeoHotel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,489
Message 24 of 42

Re: [ROM][ICS][AOSP] Lenovo Ideapad K1 [khannning files MIA from goo.im site]

WHAT happened to the downloads on goo.im?  Can you send us a new link or links?

MongoRanger
Paper Tape
Views: 2,415
Message 25 of 42

I flashed the K1_ICS_AOSP_Rooted_R2 ROM without a problem.  Everything seemed to be working fine until I tried to recharge it.  For some reason it will only charge up to 64% which is what the charge was at when I flashed the ROM.  I ran it down to 48% and it does charge but only to 64% and then stops.   I have tried to use a battery calibration app but that has not fixed the issue.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Also, can anyone tell me where I can find the original ROM just in case I need to put it back on?

st_albert
SCSI Port
Views: 2,397
Message 26 of 42

@MongoRanger wrote:

I flashed the K1_ICS_AOSP_Rooted_R2 ROM without a problem.  Everything seemed to be working fine until I tried to recharge it.  For some reason it will only charge up to 64% which is what the charge was at when I flashed the ROM.  I ran it down to 48% and it does charge but only to 64% and then stops.   I have tried to use a battery calibration app but that has not fixed the issue.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Also, can anyone tell me where I can find the original ROM just in case I need to put it back on?

have you tried letting it run down to the very end, and then recharging?  Sometimes that will get it recalibrated.

And for future reference, it's always good to have a full charge when flashing a new rom.  Smiley Wink

MongoRanger
Paper Tape
Views: 2,281
Message 27 of 42

Well, I tried running it all the way down and now it only charged to 47%.

gallahad2000
SCSI Port
Views: 2,276
Message 28 of 42

@MongoRanger wrote:

Well, I tried running it all the way down and now it only charged to 47%.

CWM has an option to clear battery stats, you may want to try that and see if it helps.

k1happenings
What's DOS?
Views: 2,069
Message 29 of 42

I have been following the work on the K1 behind the scences for several months now. I would like to thank the hard work of  khanning and others. With that said, and after applying the latest CM9 rom last week, I began to notice that attempting to power on the device was taking increasing longer press times on the power button. Additionaly, the device seemed to hold less and less charge with earch charge cycle. Now the device fails to power on at all and the charge light will not turn on when plugged into the power supply. Has anyone had a similar issue with the device and or solution?

chucky62
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,009
Message 30 of 42

Since flashing (K1_ICS_AOSP_Rooted_R2) my screen is unresponsive.  My tablet is now stuck on the start screen.  My only options are to hold down the power button to restart, but when I restart nothing happens.

Has anyone else seen this?  What are my possible options?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors