Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KR1610
Blue Screen Again
Views: 256
Message 1 of 5

UNKNOWN PROBLEM!

Hey Guys KR here, I've recently getting some problem with my device (LENOVO TAB 2 A7 30-HC). I was using it normally yesterday when I closed all my programs and lock it normally and went to do somethig else. Less than 1 minutes later i came back and found that the screen was turning on (it changes colour when on) but it was not displaying anything. I own this tablet since 2015 and this is the first time that I am encountering this sort of problem. It would be greatful and helpful if any of you guys could help me regarding this problem. I thank you in advance.

KR1610

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED:

Someone told me that I need to replace the screen cable, but before i change I want to be sure that this is causing the problem. I would really appreciate it if you could help me or advice me about this matter.

KR1610

Highlighted
Guru
Views: 203
Message 2 of 5

Re: UNKNOWN PROBLEM!

Hey,

have you tried restarting the device?  Are you able to see the bootscreen while restarting?

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

KR1610
Blue Screen Again
Views: 184
Message 3 of 5

Hi, thanks for replying. I've tried it but i cant see anything on the screen. It just change colour when it is on and it receives notification but i can't see anything.
Guru
Views: 162
Message 4 of 5

@KR1610 wrote:
Hi, thanks for replying. I've tried it but i cant see anything on the screen. It just change colour when it is on and it receives notification but i can't see anything.

Hey,

can you post a picture? sounds like the display is damaged.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

KR1610
Blue Screen Again
Views: 121
Message 5 of 5

the video i tried to post has been discard as it is larger than the maximum allowed. is there somewhere else that i can post it?
KR1610

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors