Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulgi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 190
Message 1 of 3

Vibration Tab4 8 Plus

I'm facing a crazy problem with my Tab4 8 Plus since I started to use it.

the main reason I bought this tablet was to read before sleep, unfortunately I never discovered how to disable the vibration and because of that I can't have the tablet close to my room. the thing is continuously vibrating all the time for all notifications even with everything disabled on systems.

I have the tablet permanently on total silence but even so the horrible vibration never stops.

probably I'm doing something wrong but I really need help to solve this.

if it is a bug and we really can't disable the vibration, please let me know if there's any application to do that or an easy way to open the tablet and cut wires.

I2k4
802.11n
Views: 144
Message 2 of 3

Re: Vibration Tab4 8 Plus

Not knowing which Android version you have, how it's configured or what apps are vibrating, I'd suggest going into Android / Settings and use the Search box to type "vib" - should bring up a list of system items to check and toggle.  Would also go into individual app settings for those causing trouble, often apps can be adjusted, or In Android Settings / Apps you can limit Permissions for individual apps.

Lenovo Tab4 8 - TB-8504F (ZA2B0009US) - Oreo 8.1
Paulgi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 115
Message 3 of 3

Re: Vibration Tab4 8 Plus

i've done all that, every single place related to vibratiton is disabled, but this thing still vibrates when i receive notifications Smiley Sad

maybe i got a defective model. i wouldn't mind to phisically cut the wires that connects to vibratin, it's a tablet, i will never need vibration on this thing.

thanks anyway for trying to help Smiley Wink

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors