Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
g79
Paper Tape
Views: 2,277
Message 1 of 3

my K1 won't power on or show a sign of charge

Earlier yesterday i turned of my ideapad k1 when i finished using it then later i went to turn it on and nothing, I tried several times to turn it back on. sometimes the power button won't function while it is on and I let it sit for a couple hours the try again. I shouldn't have to deal with an 8 month old tablet dying on me I WILL BE CONTACTING LENOVO with this issue if anyone has any suggestions for me I am open to them.

---This Tablet has not been flashed with ics, rooted, or been subject to any abnormal usage, it runs 3.2---

g79
Paper Tape
Views: 2,237
Message 2 of 3

Re: my K1 won't power on or show a sign of charge

The prolem somehow resolved itself but i am not pleased with the service that was received in an effort to get the problem fixed. I called and was put on the phone with a man with a heavy accent who asked why i was calling, i replied 'my k1 tablet won't turn on.' He said 'you are calling for tablet?' 'This is bad line for tablet'. Really lenovo give me somemone in raleigh.
kassandrarayne
What's DOS?
Views: 2,089
Message 3 of 3

Re: my K1 won't power on or show a sign of charge

My K1 does not seem to pick up the charger.  It is completely dead, I plug it in, wait for 20 minutes and still nothing....FYI same horrible experience with the customer service 45 minutes on hold waiting for someone to answer and an hour on line for a 5 minute issue.  Not impressed.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors