Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CL30
What's DOS?
Views: 304
Message 1 of 2

repair for my Lenovo TAB S8

I had a very bad experence with Lenovo repair, the battery just won't charge when I conect it to the charger, this charger works for my phone, I bought the tablet 6 months ago, it's inside warranty, but when I sent to repair, they said the display is damaged by transfer, but when I sent the tablet in the post office, I asked them to check if it's safe, they said it's fine, and when Lenovo repair centre sent me an e-mail on how to send the tablet, they never said I have to put it in a box, I had bubble wrape ( a few layers) and a bubble bag, I got 64 pounds unexpeckted repair cost, when I contacted them, they said I haven't put it in a box, but I was never told that I have to put it in a box.

they said I have to pay all the cost myself or send it back unrepaired, i do not think it's all my fault and it's unfair for me to take all the cost. I'm never going to buy Lenovo again!!!

jeffwazz
Punch Card
Views: 271
Message 2 of 2

Re: repair for my Lenovo TAB S8

Bit late now, but the Post Office do offer insurance to cover damage caused in transit.  Perhaps you could check whether your method of posting included this?

I also feel that it's a little unfair to blame Lenovo for transit damage for your tablet, after all, Lenovo didn't pack or transport the tablet back for repairs.

How much are lenovo charging you to fix the original fault? That should be covered by warranty, and the transit damage, definitely not warranty will have to be paid for.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors