Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Re: A1 - Are there any decent carrying cases

I bought the same silicone case on eBay. I got it from a different seller. It also came with two matte finish screen protectors. Between the the case and screen protector changed the whole tactile experience for the better. It is like a whole new tablet. I love it now! The best part was I only paid about $7 for both. Just had to wait like three weeks for delivery from China. I think Lenovo sold a boat load of these tablets in China as the LePad. seems to be lots of stuff for LePad online.
Punch Card
0 Kudos

Highlighted
Blue Screen Again
0 Kudos

I bought a Poetic case for the A1 from Amazon. It fits pretty well and leaves all of the ports, switches and cameras available. I had to do a little "rework" on the opening for the volume switches. Only costs $12.95, so a pretty good deal. Here's the URL:

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Leather-Lenovo-Ideapad-22282EU/dp/B006DKEUAM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=133...

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

I just purchased a Lenovo A1 tablet and am now looking to buy a decent case for it. My wife would like to get some kind of leather case that can be propped up while watching movies but she would also like a case that is a different color like green or blue. Any idea what a good option would be or somewhere I could get one? I looked on Ebay and the choices seem to be very limited. Also, does anyone know if an A1 with a silicone jacket (just one of the tight fitting protective colored skins) would still fit into a leather folio case? I'm asking because I think one of the tight fitting silicone cases would work well for us for everyday use but it would be nice to throw it in a folio standing case while on trips or when we will be watching movies. Thanks for any answers. Dan

What's DOS?
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

i got this one from ebay. nice material. very light.

except i think the magnets screw up the touch screen.

the 3 buttons at the bottom stop functioning with the case on.

after removing the case. the buttons work again.

i wouldn't recommend it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sikai-MibroFiber-Protective-case-Lenovo-Lepad-A1-tablet-leather-case-Black-/...

Punch Card
0 Kudos

+1 MoKo from Amazon.  I didn't like it at first, too stiff, but with a little use it's pretty nice.  Makes finding the menu/home/back buttons easy to locate.  Great for movies.  The little hand strap when opened makes holding it a breeze.