10-13-2011 06:25 PM
10-15-2011 12:28 PM
I wanted to make one last post before I drift off into internet land. Maybe with enought feedback posted, the people at Lenovo will wise up.
I did cancel my order yesterday for the K1 that I ordered a Best Buy.
Reasons why I originally purchased it:
1) The sale that best buy ran was good... so basically a good price.
2) The Lenovo name I have always associated with strong products
3) Has the Google Market
4) The K1 looks real good
The reasons why I cancelled the order:
1) too many people posting here about the problems with updating their K1s
2) The wake up issue, I did not want to put up with.
3) the fact that the K1 has a software overlay did not excite me too much because it usually take longer to get a Android update. I would rather have stock Android
4) The main reason is that I understood the Google Market was not the full Google Market and that was the deal killer.
Hope everyone enjoys their K1's and best wishes.
10-16-2011 12:54 PM