Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog
What's DOS?
0 Kudos

k1 charger broke/warranty

My charger has been on the fritz for some time and only charging in certain positions. Recently it actually came apart rendering it completely useless now :-( I tried finding information on lenovo's site about warranty and what if, anything, I can do about a replacement but it seems that I can only find info on upgrading. They certainly don't make it easy to submit or at least I can't find it :-/ looking to folks here on their experiences to point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Token Ring
0 Kudos

Re: k1 charger broke/warranty

Call 1-877-453-6686 and talk to a tech. The web site, especially for the A1/K1 family, is sorely lacking. Good luck with customer service.

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
What's DOS?
0 Kudos

Called yesterday and after 30 minutes in the phone I have to send everything to a service center to have it checked out....
Blue Screen Again
0 Kudos

I just bought a spare from a vendor from China. Reasonable price,but takes about 2 weeks..
What's DOS?
0 Kudos

Sent my tablet back along with the charger and got a call today stating that the ac adapter is the problem and to fix its going to be $95!!!!! I said to the cs rep that the charger only costs $30 on the site. She said it might be more wrong than that. I then said well isn't that the reason I sent it to you, to tell me what is wrong. I then held for 10 minutes for her to come back to me and tell me its just the charger and would I like to pay the $95. Ummm no!! Needless to say I'm getting the tablet sent back to me with the broken charger. What a joke. This company is terrible and just lost a customer over a $30 charger.
Punch Card
0 Kudos

ebay has the charger for about $10
Serial Port
0 Kudos

Is the charger not covered by the warranty at all?