Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog
Highlighted
Punch Card
0 Kudos

quadrant

Whats your Quadrant score?, mine is at 1320 and my Samsung epic 4g touch at 3498
Token Ring
0 Kudos

Re: quadrant

My score is 1036. I am running the GO Launcher, the GO Keyboard (not the Lenovo GO Keyboard) and the GO Locker. Not sure how that affects the score.

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
Topics: 6
Kudos: 115
Solutions: 21
0 Kudos

My Quadrant score is 1314 whilst running CM7 without any overclocking. Rsbusta, which Android system/version are you running?

Punch Card
0 Kudos

On my K1 I'm runing stock Honeycomb 3.2.1 on my galaxy s2 is running stock gingerbread. After trying both systems I prefer gingerbread it runs alot more stable
Topics: 6
Kudos: 115
Solutions: 21
0 Kudos

Ah, I should have clarified that I'm running on the A1. I can't believe that it's Quadrant score is only 6 less than on the K1... Is there anything on your K1 that might be slowing it down?

WWAN
0 Kudos

I'm getting 1820 overall score on my K1 (w/Honeycomb 3.2.1, latest stock release)

Punch Card
0 Kudos

I just can't figured out whats slowing it down. The only widget i have running is the stock lenovo one with the four squares and the browser on the center
Token Ring
0 Kudos

I scored 1759 on my K1, ver. 3.2.1.

I made sure Social Touch, Zinio and the ArcSoft apps weren't running in the background, and turned off Auto Update in Google Play (it's on by default). I don't use a Live Wallpaper.

I do use Notification Toggle and Music Volume EQ in the background. I use a lot of widgets, including The Weather Network, Cklendar, Gmail, Evernote, Speaktoit Assistant etc.