Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

488 Posts

11-18-2012

Egypt

329 Signins

5740 Page Views

• Views: 5740
  • Message 11 of 11

Re: 1) Sleep and Hibernate Problem, 2) Laptop sometimes doesn't boot in G560 (Intel P6200)

2013-05-28, 12:47 PM

Hi srt99,

Sorry for the delay in the response,

I’d like to advise you to reset Windows 8 from the options inside windows 8 but as I understand from you that you can’t see anything on the screen when you turn it on,

Can you please try to install windows 8 again from scratch on your HDD as to try to see if the installation will be completed?

I need to insert CD and boot from CD and start installing windows 8 from CD and then please check if the installation will be completed,

I understand from you that you were facing the same problem with a previous windows 7 ultimate if you would like to take the machine to the service center to make sure that there’s nothing wrong with the Hardware kindly provide me with your Location.

Hope the information helps. Let us know.

Regards

Soha

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms